Why? [7]

I was so sick of this place. I wanted to go home. i grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted October.

'I just came up with the greatest idea' 

'Hm? Are you still in the closet? xD'

'Well yeah, but besides the point, what if we kissed or something in front of the staff so we can go? I feel bad that youve been here for that long.'

'Oooo thats such a good idea, do you want to tonight at dinner? i miss my family and i really want to go home, im sure you do too.'

'I do, so tonight at dinner?'

'Yup, ill see you then :)!'

I put my phone in my pocket and decided to open the door and run outside.

i saw everyone outside and i stood where most of the people i recognised were. 

"OK. LISTEN UP! Im sick of you fags so you guys get let off for TODAY only."

A few cheers happened and i booked it up to my room. No way in hell am i talking to red again. It was only a few hours until dinner, cant wait to get out of here.

Red came into the room and i glared at him and he started walking over to me, he climbed on my bed and wrapped his arms around me

"Im sorry for running, Ant."

"its fine. Your warm that can be your apology."

"hmm okay, thats fair'

i snuggled closer into his chest, i really dont want to leave now, but i had too, i had to kiss October and get out of here. Plus im sure red will be fine, hes been here before.

i woke up to red shaking me and the intercom ringing saying its time for dinner in 20 minutes.

"i didnt want you to wake up late so now you have time to get ready" Red said as i laid on his chest while he played with my hair. i decided to get up and text October, im kinda sad to go because red but i have his number, it will be ok!

'You ready October?'

'Yup. I miss my cattos :('

'aww i miss mine too'

'[4 images recieved!]

'awww they are adorable!! heres floof :)'

[image sent!]

'awwwwwwwww SHES SO CUTE OMG. IF WE LIVE NEARBY IM COMING OVER YOU CANT STOP ME.'

We talked for a few more minutes until it was dinner time, damn i cant wait to get out of here. Yeah its only been 2 days but i miss floof and my friends so now or never i guess.

We all got into the lunch room and me, October and Red sat together. October raised her hand and a teacher came over. 

"Ms i have something to say, uh me and Ant are actually straight." She cupped my face and kissed me. I heard something spill and fall and footsteps run out of the cafeteria.

The teacher nodded and told us to pack our things  to go after we ate.

Me and October ate and talked some more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reds POV

October and Ant kissed. THEY FUCKING KISSED. Ant could have fucking told me he liked her. I grabbed my phone and blocked him on everything, i grabbed his computer and logged onto our minecraft world and blew everything up. I was pissed, i dont even care about the feelings i had for him. Im never taking to him again. i hate him. I logged off and closed his computer and laid down. I started crying then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ants POV

Once me and October finished eating we ran up the stairs to start packing. I saw red passed out on his bed. I felt so bad. Should i wake him up and explain? No its fine, i packed all my clothes and toiletries and checked discord before i got on the bus.

[One new dm from [DREAM]]

'Bro???? You good?? I just joined you, you where blowing up a world then i got kicked. Are you hacked or something??'

'Uh yeah i was just doing something its good lol'

Fuck. Red blew up our world, i shut my computer and finished packing my electronics and grabbed all my bags.

I started walking and found October, i really hope i can make this up to red, im gonna miss him a ton but friends come and go right? i boarded the bus and started talking to October.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reds POV

i woke up again and it was night. i was absolutely devastated about ant but life is like a book, i guess this is the last shitty chapter.

hey lol this is the end, uh book 2 coming soon :0