two.

"And then Darth Vader went 'KSSSHH' and cut off Luke's arm and Luke's just screaming

"And then Darth Vader went 'KSSSHH' and cut off Luke's arm and Luke's just screaming..." Rory rambled on about one of the Star Wars movies to Madi as he walked her home, insisting she'd needed him to go with her even though it was the middle of the day.

Madi laughed, turning to face Rory. "Ror, I've watched the movies with you." Rory looked down, blushing in embarrassment before running in front of Madi, walking backwards so he was ahead of her. "I know! But hey, I got invited to this party the theater kids are throwing. Do you wanna go?" Rory asked, his voice getting higher and higher, hoping Madi would say yes.

Her eyes fell to the ground. "As fun as that sounds, I have history homework." Madi watched as Rory's smile dropped, making her straighten up more, walking up beside him. "But hey, how about you come stay with me?" Rory scrunched his face to think before shaking his head. "I think I'll go to the party still... Unless that's not okay!" Madi laughed, shaking her head. "It's fine."

Madi reached into her backpack for her keys and smiled back at Rory. "Thanks for waking me home." Madi sang and Rory smiled, pushing his glasses up higher. "It was no problem." She sent him one last smile before walking into her house.

Rory stared at her front door for a second before sighing, kicking his feet against the dirt. "I chose a party over Madi. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." He whispered to himself, walking away from her house.

...

Madi had spent about three hours working on history homework, getting distracted half way through and ended up watching Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. She heard a loud knock at her front door and she sighed, moving her homework off her lap and walked down the stairs as the knocking continued. "I'm coming!" Madi screamed, opening the door.

"What the he- Benny!" Madi screeched, helping him pick up the bag of marshmallows she was struggling to hold. Once Madi grabbed the bag from him, Benny grabbed her arm with his free hand and pulled her out of the house. "Where are we going?" Madi asked. "We, my dear friend, are going to Ethans so you can set me up with that hot babe Erica."

Madi rolled her eyes as they walked up to Ethans porch. "I'm not setting you up with my friends." Madi mumbled as Benny let go of Madi, knocking on the door.

Madi looked at all the snacks in her and Bennys hands. "You know there's only like five of us, we're not having a house party." Benny looked down at all the snacks and scoffed. "Uh... this is for just me and Ethan. I don't know what you're talking about." The door opened and Benny smiled, keeping his eyes on the snacks while Madi tried not to drop the ones on her hands.

"I got pop, chips, and the first season of The Bloodsucker Diaries. Who-" Benny stopped talking, quickly putting in his fake vampire teeth. Madi looked up and snickered a laugh at the fact that Sarah was there and not Erica. Sarah turned to Madi who just shrugged, making her roll her eyes. "Where's your bathroom?" Sarah asked, turning to Ethan and he quickly spun around towards the bathrooms by the kitchen. "Oh, um It's down that hall there to the left."