tweleve.

Madi ran down the halls of Whitechapel High looking for Erica

Madi ran down the halls of Whitechapel High looking for Erica. After the blonde found out about the blood donations the school was doing, she ran off faster than Madi could catch her go.

She ran into the room the blood donations were being held and went straight to Sarah and Ethan. "Have you guys seen Erica? She doesn't have much self-control and if- Oh no." Madi cut herself off as Erica walked up to them, dressed as one of the nurses.

"Hey, girls, Ethan. Cookie?" Erica asked, showing off the plate of cookies. Madi let out an 'oohh' noise, going to reach for the treat but Sarah smacked her hand, turning to Erica. "What are you doing?"

Erica smiled. "I'm a student volunteer." Sarah's jaw dropped at her words. "A student volunteer? That is so devious."

Madi immediately pursed her lips, shaking her head. "No, it's clever. Really clever." Erica turned to Madi, smiling. "I know, right? So when are you gonna take a sip?"

Madi looked around the room at everyone and squinted, leaning towards Erica. "Maybe not when there is so many witnesses."

Erica shrugged, turning to Sarah. "What about you? The sooner we get past this whale awkward phase of our friendship, the better."

Sarah scoffed. "I don't eat humans. Sorry if that's awkward for you." She went to go and reach into her bag for another chip and groaned at the empty bag, running out of the room.

As soon as Sarah left, Erica looked around the room sneakily before grabbing one of the viles of blood, handing it to Madi when no one was looking, the Ives girl quickly taking it and shoving it in her pocket.

Erica's eyes fell on the blood bag connected to one of the students and sighed. "Oh, I have gotta get me one of those."

The boy who sat in the chair Erica stood beside went to get up but she quickly put her hand on his chest, pushing him down. "Hey, you're a big strung guy. You've gut one more pint for me?" The boy looked up to Erica and instantly smiled.

"Annie, keep the line moving. I'm off to the truck." One of the nurses said, making Erica and Madi's eyes go wide. Erica turned to Madi with a big, childish smile. "Truck? Full of bland? Is it vampire Christmas already?"

Madi cringed slightly. "That could be risky." Erica nodded, pointing at her before sighing. "We need a gullible little monkey to steal it for us."

"Oh, baby. A blood vending machine. " Rory cheered, the two girls instantly turned around. Madi smiled at Rory,  wrapping an arm over his shoulders. 

Erica shushed him as a big smile grew on his face from the blood and Madi's arm around him. "Sweet."

Madi looked to Rory and smiled. "Hey, Ror? How would you like to go an a secret mission with me?"

Rory's eyes went wide, staring at Madi with a starstruck expression. "Wi- with you?" Madi smiled, nodding her head. Rory's smile grew wider and he quickly nodded his head, making Madi smile, pulling him out of the room to go over the plan. "Here's the plan..."