fourteen.

"What the heck is that?" Madi asked as she stood in Jane's doorway after Benny called her insisting she come over

"That is a life-sized Debby Dazzle. I had a dream about this once." Benny breathed out, a small smile on his face. Ethan looked at the walking doll with wide eyes, grabbing his sisters arm. "Jane, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Madi, Benny and Sarah followed Jane and Ethan as Ethan crossed his arms. "Jane, how did this happen?" Jane shrugged, looking towards the doll. "She had a broken leg so I used Benny's fix-it spell, and now, well, she's alive!"

Debby laughed, making the teens jump as she smiled at Jane. "Let's have ice cream and go to a roller disco dance party." The little girl smiled, jumping up and down, grabbing Debby's hand. "Yay!"

"I'm in!" Benny cheered, making Madi whack his arm and Ethan shake his head. "No parties. We need to turn her back into a doll." Debby quickly shot her head up, glaring at Ethan. "No, I don't want to go back. It's so boring. I want to have fun. I won't go back. I won't!"

"I don't think we wanna make the scary doll brought to life mad." Madi whispered to Ethan who nodded as Jane smiled, looking up at Debby. "Don't worry, Debbie. I won't let them changed you back. I promise."

Debby squealed in happiness, nodding. "Oh, goodie! Let's celebrate. Cupcake dance party!"

Madi quickly backed away from the door as Debby went towards it before the Ives gir turned to Benny, slightly glaring. "Find a way to undo this. Now!"

Benny groaned. "Ugh! It's not that simple. I think Jane used a different spell. Or different words... I can't reverse it until I know the exact spell."

"Kitchen party!" Debby scream from down the hall, making Ethan sigh. "Just... find the spell. Fast." Madi nodded in agreement with Ethan, them and Sarah walking out of the room, leaving Benny alone. "Oh, so you get to go to the party. That's fair!"

...

"Whoa, this is a cupcake party!" Benny cheered after being upstairs by himself for an hour, leaving Madi, Ethan and Sarah stuck with Jane and Debby baking.

Madi sighed, turning to him. "Did you find anything?" Benny's face scrunched. "I've got good news and bad news. I couldn't figure out the spell. Good news: I'm on Level Two of Knights of Ninjitsu IV!"

Madi's jaw dropped as Ethan looked at him with a face of betrayal. "You've been up there for an hour!" Benny backed up slightly in defense, shaking his head. "It's a hard game."

"Mmm! Lemon swirl." Debby cheered from the oven, making Sarah groan, shaking her head. "No, please. No more cupcakes."

Benny smiled, walking towards Debby. "Ooh, I'll take a lemon swirl."

Madi smacked his hand just before he could grab the treat as Debby gasped, looking at Jane's flour-covered clothes. "Oh, no. Look at your clothes. I know just what we should play next. Debby Dazzle fashion show!"