four.

Madi felt dizzy and weak as Jesse pulled her towards the main room

Madi felt dizzy and weak as Jesse pulled her towards the main room. Her hand slowly went to her neck where she felt liquid trailing down and when she brought her hand back into her line of sight, she felt bile rise in her throat at the sight of the blood. "Oh God."

She felt Jesse's chest rumble against her back as he laughed shaking his head. "You're gonna be okay. Stop over reacting." He groaned before putting on his charming smile and lifted a hand in the air, almost in victory as the other still held onto Madi's elbow.

"Before we begin, we have one more newbie!" All eyes turned to Jesse and Madi. Ethan and Benny let out small, scared gasps at the sight of the girl. "Madi?! What happened?" Ethan quietly whispered as she passed them and the girl barely turned to her friends, giving them a small lopsided smile. "You were right. We shouldn't have split up."

"Ah! Don't they look delicious?" Jesse asked, staring at Ethan and Benny. "You can't. Not them! I know these kids. I'm babysitting them!" Sarah screamed, making all the vampires freeze. "Well, I'm sorry, but- Wait. You still need a babysitter?" Jesse asked, looking back and forth between Ethan and Benny. Benny, Rory and Madi immediately pointed to Ethan. "Oh, no, no. He, he needs a babysitter." Benny quickly threw Ethan under the bus.

Jesse laughed at Ethan, making the poor boy shake his head. "No, I don't!" "So, why exactly do you need a babysitter?" Gord asked, trying to piss Ethan off. "No one here needs a babysitter! Okay?" Ethan exclaimed and Benny sighed. "Just because he's a vampire, does he have to be such a dorkwad? Seriously" Benny whispered and Gord went to jump at him, Jesse grabbing his arm to stop him. "Whoa! Whoa! Stop! Stop! Stop! Initiations will follow tradition. Fledglings drink first." Jesse announced, pushing Sarah to Rory.

"Hear his heart pumping? It's the beat of a whole new world waiting for you. One where you'll never die, never grow old. One bite, and it's yours." Jesse whispered to Sarah, making the girl take another step closer to Rory. Madi, growing a little stronger, shook her head. "Sarah don't!" She begged as Ethan grabbed Sarah's arm to stop her but as soon as he got a hold of her, he gasped his eyes going wide and slightly gray.

Erica groaned, pushing Sarah behind her. "Oh, I will do it." "Erica, no!" Madi screamed and Rory let out a lighthearted laugh. "Hey, girls, there's no need to fight over m-" Erica bit into Rory's neck, making Madi gasp, her hands flying to her mouth. Erica removed her fangs from Rory's neck, sighing in contempt before both of them fell to the floor.

Madi looked around her, all the vampires were in front of her, blocking her from getting to Ethan, Benny and Sarah but leaving the back door completely open. She quickly ran out, the cold air immediately hitting her. She kept running until she reached the fence, hopping over it as quick as she could. She hid behind a tree at the sound of people running before Benny's grandmas car zoomed passed her, Gord and a few others running after it.

Madi cursed under her breath, shaking her head. "Dang it! They left!" She whispered, walking the rest of the way home.

...

It was quiet on the streets of Whitechapel, not much for there to be a lot of noise for. Madi walked down the lonely street, two blocks until she got to her house, passing the little shops in the center of town. Lotta Latte Coffee Shop being the only place open.

She slowly walked into the shop, a little jingle of the bell above her to let the shop know a new customer walked in. The barista smiled at Madi, wiping her hands off on the towel in her hands. "Hi, welcome to Lotta Latte. What can I get you?"

Madi slowly walked towards the counter, looking off at the menu then back at the barista. "Just a hot mocha latte if thats alright." Madi quietly said, her head starting to hurt as the barista nodded. As the lady started making her order, Madi could hear a faint, recurring noise in the back of her head.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Madi started to frantically look around the cafe, trying to find what was making the noise before her eyes fell on the barista. It was her heartbeat. Madi's teeth started to hurt as she felt her canine teeth going sharper and sharper, puncturing her bottom lip. She hissed in pain but quickly shut her mouth as the barista came back for her drink.

She handed Madi her latte and Madi handed her the money while a receipt printed. The barista pulled the receipt out of the little printer and handed it to Madi. When Madi took the paper out of her hands, she heard a small rip before the barista gasped in pain. "Are you okay?" Madi asked quietly, not opening her mouth too wide so the woman wouldn't see her fangs. The lady let out a small laugh, nodding her head. "It's okay. Only a papercut." The barista hummed, showing Madi her hand where a tiny cut was.

And blood.

Madi could hear ringing in her ears, she could smell the blood from where she stood. She looked back up at the barista who gave her a awkward, almost frightened laugh. "Uh... Miss? Are you okay? Your eyes... Your eyes are yellow." The barista asked but Madi couldn't hear her over the sound over the womans pumping blood. She felt the need to drink her blood. She felt as if she had to.

In a quick instant, Madi opened her mouth, showing off her fangs to the woman and just before she could scream, Madi sunk her fangs into the womans neck. Madi continued drinking the blood, almost as if she couldn't stop. She realized that if she took too much blood, the woman could die. She quickly removed her fangs from the girls neck, letting her fall to the ground as Madi took a deep breath, wiping the blood that had dripped down from her mouth.

Madelyn Ives had officially become a real vampire.

–THERE HASNT BEEN MUCH MADI AND RORY AND IM SORRY BUT I PROMISE WE'LL GET MORE SOON! 😭🤚