nine.

Madi was grabbing her history book from her locker when a hand grabbed her arm, pulling her down the hallway

Madi was grabbing her history book from her locker when a hand grabbed her arm, pulling her down the hallway. "Madi! Help me!" Sarah groaned and Erica smirked. "I don't understand why she's freaking out. It's just cheerleading. I thought you said you wanted us to be normal."

Madi immediately chuckled, shaking her head.  "Cheerleaders are not normal. I'm pretty sure they're more evil than us, and we're vampires."

"You both know I've always wanted to be a cheerleader.  And now that I'm really hot, I can. Besides, these girls have been telling me to bite them for years." Erica said and Madi immedaitely shook her head, pulling Erica back a few steps. "Yeah. I don't think they were serious."

Erica fake pouted. "Oh, come on. Who's gonna miss just one?"

"I will!" Benny screeched, walking up to the girls, giving Erica time to run to the cheerleading sign up table. "Isn't this kind of like letting Magneto join the X-Men?" Ethan asked and Madi immediately nodded as Sarah looked at them weirdly. "I'll assume that's geek-speak for a fox in the henhouse thing."

"If you have any ideas on how we're supposed to stop her, I'm all ears." Sarah said and Madi immediately nodded. Ethan snickered, giving the two a playful look. "You could join too."

"No, no, no. There has to be another way." Sarah practically begged.

...

Madi and Sarah walked out of the girls locker rooms in cheer uniforms and Benny let out a loud wolf-whistle. "Oh, cowabunga!"

Madi hissed at him, making him back away as Sarah glared. "Do not say anything."

"You look Peppy!" Benny cheered and Madi rolled her eyes as Sarah crossed her arms. "Look, somebody needs to make sure Erica doesn't do any sampling. And I'm the only one who can squeeze into this thing."

"Let's see what you've got, girls." Stefanie called out from the gym and Madi sighed befire walking into the gym, hearing Benny mumble a, "God bless cheerleaders." on her way in.

...

"Uh, Betty, Veronica, would you care to join us?" Stefanie asked, making Madi turn to see who she was talking to and quickly threw her hand to her mouth at Benny and Ethan dressed as cheerleaders.

"Oh, we care." Benny cheered in his overly high voice, he and Ethan quickly getting into position.

"Now, form up, girls. I wanna hear you shout." Stefanie squealed. "Yeah, we're Devils' girls And we'll knock you out." The cheerleaders sang and Stefanie clapped. "Okay. Now hit the shower, rookies. Some of you new recruits are rank."

Madi gave wide eyes to Sarah who copied her actions before grabbing Madi's hand, pulling her into the locker rooms.

The girls barely made it passed the door before Madi stopped, turning to the door.