seven.

"This is it

"This is it." Madi said as she pulled into a parking spot in front of the theater. Sarah sighed from the backseat, shaking her head. "Erica and I waited a whole year for this advance screening."

"Wow, that's really lame." Benny mumbled out and Madi quickly smack the back of his head. "Just read your magic book, dork." Sarah shot at him while rolling her eyes.

Ethan leaned in between Madi and Benny's seat, looking towards the entrance. "The bouncer looks like one of them. You think he recognizes us?" "It's okay. I think I know another way in." Sarah said, quickly getting out of the car.

The three followed her to the back door of the theater where there was a chain locked door. Madi perked up, pushing passed her friends, grabbing onto the chains and in one swift movement, she ripped them off. Madi turned around, a big smile on her face and she immediately shrugged at Ethan and Benny's shocked faces. "What? I wanted to try out my enhanced strength."

Sarah laughed, opening the door and let them all in. "Okay Let's get this party started." Benny quickly tapped Madi's shoulder, making her turn to face him. "Uh, hey, guys? If I'm reading this correctly, apparently there's a spell here that just makes all the vampires just vanish. So um fera bat sententium neophoetusa-"

Before Benny could even finish the spell, the book disappeared. Madi's jaw dropped as she slowly turned to Benny. "Nice going."

...

Madi's job was to act as a movie goer, pulling her hood up so she wouldn't be recognized by any of the vampires on stage.

"Welcome to the special fan screening of Dusk III: Unbitten." Erica cheered as the audience started to cheer. "When you see what's in store for you tonight, well you'll just die." Erica smirked and Madi's eyes went wide, she was pretty sure Erica wasn't kidding.

"But first, let's not forget the door prize." Erica cheered as Jesse gave her a bowl with raffle tickets. She quickly dug around the bowl before pulling out a ticket. "And we have a winner. Ticket number 205?"

The girl beside Madi jumped out of her seat in happiness. "That's me. That's me." The girl cheered as she ran out of the aisle and towards the stage before Madi could stop her.

"What did I win?" The girl happily asked as Jesse grabbed her arms, turning her to face him. "You win what every Dusker wants. This."

In a quick instant, Jesse bit into the girls neck. Madi gasped as everyone around her grew shocked, amazed by the 'special effects'.

"Fire!" Ethan screamed from the back of the theater and the girl in front of Madi spun around to face her. "Fire?" Madi nodded, standing up and pushing the girl towards the exit. "Come on! Fire!" Ethan continued to scream. "Stay in your seats; there's no need to panic."

Madi quickly looked towards the stage where two vampires where jumping off of, running towards the crowd but before they could do anything, Madi pulled her holy-water gun out of her waistband and shot the two, turning them to dust.