1 Baby are wo over now? Maybe I can change your mind!?

"I hate you!", he screames at me.

"Josh! Listen! I told you I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. I....!" I try my best to explain that nothing of this happened for a reason.

The only reason you could have told of this happening was the alcohol HE had given me secretly.

"Stop trying to defend yourself! It happened and you can't change it anymore!" Now he's shaking because of the anger. I hate it when he's angry because when he's angry he is like another human.

"But it was kind of your fault..." I start to explain, now on the wage of tears.

"Oh! So now it's MY fault?!",he screames then after a little break he looks into my eyes sadly,"Convince yourself of this before you tell me!" He whispers and leaves without another word-destroying everything we had built up. He just goes out the door and slams it shut behind him. Closing the door to our future. Our happy times. Leaving everything good behind him. Like closing a book after its finished. Closing the book of our relationship. That's what it feels like.With this my world crashes down.

(A/N: so here's the first chapter of my chayley story! What do you think?
Also I want to say that I won't update this often. I already wrote a few parts but wattpad somehow deleted everything again so I have to rewrite it and I clearly don't have much time for this and it annoys me to do this cause what I've had written was already ready to publish... so yeah just to let you know.... But still I'd like to hear your feedback since that's my first real story. Thank you love SPARKY!)