8

When I come back into the but the boys are awake and dressed. "You're up early williams" Jeremy says joking while being shocked. "Rainy loud night..." I reply. And he nods.

I sit down at one of the chairs and watch them brushing their teeth. "Oh hey hayley!"Taylor greets me getting out if the bathroom."somebody left a letter for you" he hands it to me and I take it.

" We're having an interview soon. You should get ready" I nod and take my interview clothes and make up bag and go into the bathroom. The letter somehow landed on my bed during the process. After applying my make up and changing I get out and together with the boys I clean the bus.

Twenty minutes later the camera guys come and start to build up lights and cameras. After the interview we had to get ready for stage so we put out our things and tuned the instruments. Soon the interview starts.

They asked the normal random questions and we answered and had fun. When it was over we quickly get changed. When we are done we realise that we still have much time left until we have to play so we go to eat lunch.

It is a beautiful day and everything smells nice because of the rain. That is the only good thing on rain: it wipes away the typical warped tour smell of sweat, beer, piss and other icky things.
We get our lunch and sit next to our friends avenged sevenfold. They had been on warped tour with us for a few times now and at some point we became friends. "Sup?" Asks M. Shadows when I sit down. His real name is Matthew but we all just call him shad or m.shadows. I smile weak and he just nods. "It's complicated again?" He asks and looks between Josh and me. I nod and he sights. "So you gonna play soon?"Asks synyster. "Hell yeah!" Jeremy rises his fist in the air. All of them start talking and I somehow get lost in my thoughts.

After a while I notice taylor staring at me? "What?" I Form with my lips. "U okay?" He mutters. I flicker down my eyelids as a yes. "Letter?"He whispers. I shake my head. "You gonna open it at all?" He asks now in a normal voice.
"Of course! It could be one of my family or anything.... maybe it's important" Now it's his turn to nod and we go silent again.

The whole time we sit there I can't forget about this mysterious letter. Something tells me that I shouldn't open it but also i'm really suspicious. I try to make pros and cons but it doesn't work. In the end curiosity wins and I decide to read it. After lunch we get backstage all ready to play when Kevin Lyman the Organisator of warped tour comes up to us. "Hey guys!" He greets us. This isn't or first tour so we have met him before and he sees us as his little band. And I'm his little girl. Somehow.
"I'm sorry to tell you but we messed up the schedule and you still have 20 minutes until your set. Sorry. It won't happen again"
"No prob Mr. Ly" Zac answers, grasps a bag of chips and sits himself side stage. The other ones do the same. Kevin nods and walks down the stairs again. "I'm gonna go to the bus and.... do some vocal warm up now that I can" I say and just follow Kevin.

I open the door of the bus and go to my bunk. I take the letter and sit down at the front couch. (A/N:I watched videos of the bus and when you come in there first is the front couch and after that cones a kitchen. Behind the kitchen are the bunks and a toilet and in the back is another room with couches and a TV. Actually they had several busses but at the time where we are in the story rn they had that bus. Much unneeded info so here we go)I open the letter and start to unfold it with shaky hands. When it's fully opened up I start reading.

At some point while reading I must have started crying because now I'm crying hysterical. It's like everything around me is wrong and I don't know what is real anymore. I would have never thought that words can touch people's hearts so much. I sit there thinking and crying. Now stop it hayley. You have to go on stage and don't know anything anymore! Okay let's just start at the basics.... my name is hayley williams. I'm
17 (was she 17? I'm confused) years old. My parents are Cristi and joey and my half-sister are erica and Mckayla. My parents divorced and I moved from meridian to franklin. Now I sing for paramore and...

A knock on the door interrupts me. Now calm down hayley. You are alright. You know who you are. And you are on warped tour. And you love... "Hayley are you there?" Without thinking anything else or recognising the voice I open the door only to start crying again and run away as far as I could. The only thing I saw was his confused face.

After a while I realize that I'm on the girls room sitting on the floor. The tears stopped falling and I stand up. I turn on the water and splash it in my face, hoping for it to also clear my mind.

At this moment one of the cabins opens and a young woman walks out. She has long dark brown with light brown bangs. Her face is long and her bright green eyes stick out of her face because of the make up. She looks like a zebra: black an white striped tights and dress. She walks over and washes her hands. As she's drying them she sees me.
" Are you alright ginger?" Wait is she talking to me?
" Yes I am. Why did you ask that?" Confusion swings in my voice.
"Well to be honest amber you look horrible. Like you just cried your eyes out... Wait did you?" If only she'd know..." I kind of did... But-" she interrupts me " Wait! Aren't you that little girl from paramore that yesterday...." oh yeah.... I totally forgot about yesterday... the boys were playing Frisbee with some other boys of a band called something like new years day or so. Doing so I went to explore the area and got lost. Now I'm the redheaded runaway.... "yes I am. I'm hayley"
"well then aren't you supposed to be on stage now?" I nod.
"But I can't let you go out there like this!" And with that she pushes me into one of the cabins and shows me to sit down at one of the toilets. Only now I see a little purple bag hanging on her arm. She opens it and begins to apply make up to my face.

When she's done she takes a step back to look at what she's done. "It's way better then before" she says more to herself. "People won't even notice that you cried a few minutes ago." And with that she pushes me out of the door and to the stage. "Thank you!" Is the only thing I can say before the stage guys give me my mic and I step on stage. "Hello guys! I am hayley and WE. ARE. PARAMORE!" I shout and the show starts.

A/N: hey lovely readers! I don't think that anyone still reads this by now because i rarely update but if you do thank you! And sorry that I didn't have time the last few weeks... there was hayley's wedding,parahoy and the thing with jeremy wo that I really had to think again if I like paramore or not. Also there is an annoying thing named writers block that's driving me insane! So rn im more focused on my hayleyxashley story BUUT in writing it on my block and git no time to put it on here so you can't team it yet... (nobody seems to care about it anyways. Can someone tell me why?) So..... It's complicated I guess and at the same time I somehow still manage to have a normal life(it doesn't really exist because bands took over my life but my parents won't believe me so... yeah there goes the trouble) and that's complicated. This chappy is crap and actually doesn't say anything but I'll try and update again soon. So anyways of your read this (thank you again) what do you think? Do you have any clue what happened or any ideas what could happen next? I don't really know (thank you writers block) and you guys are really helpful. Thank you for your support and actually reading this because it's just the story if a somehow band-depressed teenager that has no tines and ideas for wattpad. Stay creepy my lively creeps and remember that we are paramore and the oar a family is a good community and we love each other (i missed this the last week's and somehow the family is falling apart so just remember that we are a happy family)
Love Sparky