6

After sleeping for a few hours I wake up to a soft knocking on the door."Hayley?"

What is he doing here in the bus? How did he get in and what does he want? He's like the last person I expected and also the last person I want to talk to. "Get out of our bus!" I scream." No hayley.... I guess we need to talk.... I guess there were some misunderstandings earlier...."

" misunderstandings!? Are you kidding me? You're a freaking pervert!" I scream but my voice cracks. With tears streaming down my face I try to sound as confident as possible "just leave me alone!"

After a long silence I finally hear his footsteps moving away from me. On his way to the nfg tourbus he comes  along my window and has his head hanging down. He looks kinda disappointed.... but what did he expect?

I decide to get ready and go into the bathroom. Thinking about the situation as there are two familiar arms wrapping around me. I'm shocked and back him of. At first he's surprised but then nods as if he understands me.

"It's okay.... I know that.... after all that happened.... i understand that you don't want to get touched...." there it is. The living and caring side of him. There HE is again. The boy I once fell in love with.

"So?..." I start maybe sounding a bit to harsh. "I guess I was a little hard to you earlier.... so I wanted to talk to you... because.... see it isn't easy for me to forget what happened.... to forget what i saw..." I interrupt him.

"Josh.... why are we talking about this now!? I mean.... in like an hour we're all going out for dinner... our band, crew, manager.... do you want that we are fighting in front of them? Or that it's going to be awkward because we hate each other or..."

" No hayley! That's the exacte opposite of what I want! I don't want us to hate each other or anything else.... I love you and really don't want to argue with you or make this situation strange.... just.... I thought about it for a while... and it's not okay... and yes I'm angry... but I...I... love you okay? So please try and understand that it's hard for me and..." he stops. Looking sorry like a lost puppy.

I don't know what I should think about this... first he's being an asshole screaming at me being all angry and telling everybody that I'm a whore and now that.... what's wrong with him!? After thinking for a moment  he adds " I can forgive you.... but can you forgive me?"

I think for a while. Can I forgive him? I mean... I clearly should... he forgave me the biggest mistake I've ever done... okay he got a little mad but still he doesn't hate me and forgives me...

"I forgive you" I say and he smiles and kisses me.

"Ewww get a room that's gross" Zac says as the guys come in and before Jeremy slaps him " shhh they kiss... that's a good sign " he whispers.

" it's a sign that we have to be careful when we go inside the bus before we interrupt something.... that was one good thing about them hating each other " Zac says annoyed.

I blush and josh chuckles. "No need to worry bro" he winks and ruffles Zacs hair.

"not sure... well by now...."

" Zac!" Jeremy yells.

"It's. .. okay.... he has a right..." I stutter as tears Form into my eyes. Why the heck am I so emotional since all that happened!? Stop it hayley!

"he has no right hay. There is no reason why he should see something he doesn't want to see" Josh protects me. So he's back to being his old self.

"Whatever" mumbles zac and closes the curtain to his bunk.

"You alright?" Jeremy asks. As answer Josh takes my hand and kisses my cheek. Jer nods and goes into the backroom. Taylor just sits on on the kitchen counter and smiles as if he was about to explode because of laughter.

"what!?" I snap. He just shrugs his shoulders and lifts his eyebrows but still having that amused look on his face. I shake my head and roll my eyes. he isn't a man of many words but in his mind they impound and sometimes when he feels good or depressed or its just to much he explodes. And then everything spills out. It's strange but he's still a cute guy. But m
ost women seem to not see that.... maybe I'll find him a girlfriend....

After we got ready our manager takes us out to dinner. Everything was like before almost as if nothing has happened and I am thankful for that.

But only a few days after we got home and i scroll through my mails, a mail and a name catches my eyes: vans warped tour line up: headliner

All Time Low, 
As I Lay Dying, 
Avenged Sevenfold, 
Bad Religion, 
Biffy Clyro, 
Blessthefall, 
Boys Like Girls, 
Coheed and Cambria, 
Cute Is What We Aim For,
Escape the Fate, 
The Flatliners, 
Flogging Molly, 
Funeral for a Friend, 
Killswitch Engage,
New Found Glory
Paramore, 
Parkway Drive,
Pennywise, 
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,
Sum 41, 
The Used, 
The Vandals, 
Yellowcard

There they are. Standing right before us on the line up.

New found glory.

Chad.

Dammit.

This really is not my year....

(A/N: hey guys! Sorry that it all takes so long but I try to stay as close to reality as possible which is much researching especially about nfg and pmore things but also warped and it's hard since nfg weren't on all warped dates and you can't find out on which ones they were... it's just complicated so please understand that it takes a while. Also I'm so sad that Jeremy Is leaving. So right now I don't really am in the mood to write much bc it's just sad... he always was that grown up man that made everyone smile and that won't be like that anymore.... who will take us to church? What about the pressure flip? But I hope he's happy with that decision and has time for kat and bliss belle by now. And who knows.... maybe there will be another davis baby one day.... but as for hayley and Taylor I hope that they will continue like before and paramore will be almost the same... remember: paramore is (still) a band. Paramore will be legends. We're a family that supports each other and it will stay like this forever no matter what. It never ends. If you're also sad and want to talk about it: my dms are always open for everybody. Especially in times like this.
Love you guys! Hope you aren't too sad.... sparky :| (one last Jeremy smiley....)