4 Bamboozle

That concert was horrible. We needed to hide what we feel but that's really hard. I headbanged like I used to and the others did too but I guess people could tell that something was wrong. And besides kept Josh throwing bad looks in my direction.

Now I'm sitting on a little lake a bit further off the festival. Pedestrians walk by and look at me in confusion but I don't care. I just have to clear my mind. An that works best if I write songs. So I sit here, in the middle of nowhere where I've never been before playing guitar and singing while writing songs to clear my mind. You really did it hayley. Just as I'm thinking, a familiar voice calls my name. Of course it is the last person I want to see. Sherri. She's running over to me and hugs me.

"Hayley, honey why are you sitting here like that? The other ones keep searching you everywhere! Josh is worried sick about you being gone!" Yes he is. And I bet the first place he searched was new found glory tour bus...
"I'm fine" I lie. "But how comes that you aren't with Chad right now? He was looking for you earlier!" "Well that's what I want to talk about....."

dammit she knows it. What now? She's going to hate me and beat everything out of me. And he'll too. Then everyone is hating me. Good job hayley you lost your boyfriend a friend and your best friend in only one night.... but wait- if she hates me why did she sound so caring and lost? Why didn't she already hit me? Dammit hay pay attention to her words!

"....affair. what should i do?" Dammit so she knows it.... but why isn't she angry!? Well maybe she's fine with it.... "Well Sherri look..... I'm so sorry I really am. This wasn't planned to happen. I didn't-"

"Wait what? I told you I had an affair with max from say anything and you apologize for it? See I don't even know his last name... or what are you talking about?"

Oh.... okay that's something different... so she doesn't know yet... okay stay cool hayley stay cool. If you don't tell her she won't know." I am talking.... about you! I m sorry that this happened to you! And it really wasn't planned to happen. See everyone was pretty drunk last night. And many people made mistakes that they regret... most people don't even remember that night so I bet chad hasn't even noticed that you were gone..."

" yeah you're probably right.... and everybody seemed really drunk you're right.... But now that you're talking about it.... I wonder where chad was..."

shit hayley think think....oh okay yes that works.

"he went to bed early since he got pretty drunk last night..."

" oh okay... But something's wrong about this..." she keeps thinking.

Dammit hayley now don't say anything wrong. Keep playing.... this could save your friendship so don't ruin it....

" right! Chad is straight edge! So he doesn't drink.... why didn't I notice earlier.... I know that something was strange about him...." she whispers to herself.

Now I need a solution. a good solution... something...." yes but he was drunk.... everyone was already drunk before they even served the alcohol and I think I smelled some kind of it into the catering...."

yes!perfect answer hay and not even a big lie.... and since Eisely had an interview while the catering was served they hadn't eaten of it and couldn't know this..... the perfect half lie!

" Oh.. yeah I think I heard another band talk about this.... haha and since chad is straight edge he doesn't drink and he ist used to drinking... so only one sip and he's drunk haha.... so cute.... it's so sad that I missed this... I've never seen him drunk...."

" yes that's true... and he wasn't that different.... he just couldn't stand straight anymore and talked about thinks he better shouldn't talk about.... but you couldn't understand him anyways haha. So when it would have gotten really embarrassing for you I decided that it would be better to bring him to bed...."

she sights in relief and hugs me. "Thank you hayley! You probably stopped something which could have been horrible and ruin our marriage..... but he didn't. Gladly. Only I did.... oh god what should I do? Should I tell him?... no... hell Hate me.... but if he finds out he'll even Hate me more because I didn't tell him.... otherwise I was drunk... but that's no excuse.... oh my.... what would you do hayles?"

I'd run away and hide an never come out again..." I probably wouldn't tell him... so he'll know... but besides you and max... nobody knows it maybe he was drunk enough and doesn't remember it.... so he won't find out and this can forever be a secret.... and let's be honest this may save your marriage...."

okay.... that may be the truth.... but if she tells him he will tell her too and then she'll hate me.... but if she doesn't talk about it he won't.... but... then I'll have to talk to him.... I have to do that anyways sooner or later.... okay I think that's the best i could do....

" oh... yes you're so right honey! Thank you! God how comes it that a young girl like you knows more about relationships then I do? Oh by the way.... how is you relationship? Did you and Josh finally..... get closer?"

If only she knew..... " no we didn't. .. and we won't sherri! Besides this isn't about me.... now you should go and talk to max to find out what he still knows...."

" yes you're right"
with that she stands up and passes out her hand for me to take.

" No.... I'll stay here for a while.... it's the perfect place and I still have to write a few lyrics..."

" haha always writing... that's the hayley I know.... but again: thank to honey so much! Love you!" And with that she walks away quickly.

Now comes the unpleasant part... I take a deep breath and pull my cellphone out of my pocket.... with shaky hands I select the contact and write

Hayley: I guess we need to talk.... you're married!

Chad: Yes we need... and I know that! When and where?

Hayley: meet me at the lake

Chad: now?

Hayley: if you want to meet me yes if not whenever you want

Chad: ok I'll be there ASAP

That's it... now there's no going back.... calm down. He'll be here soon.... Okay that means i still got a few moments to write down a few lyrics. I open my journal and find the lyrics i wrote earlier today.

I am going away for a while but ill be back dont try and follow me. okay... that could be a verse... we are just misguided ghosts. travellin endlessly. the ones we trustet the most pushed us far away. and there...

"Hayley?" the sound of my name rips me out of my thoughts. so there he was. standing right in front of me looking at me with sorry eyes."you wanted to talk?"
"i didnt want to..... But i think we need to...."

)A/n: hey guys! So what do you think? About this story or the type of writing in general? Do you like it? What do you think will happen when they talk?
Besides: I am thinking about writing a new story about hayley (obvious) and ashley (costello) it kind of new for me since they're both female and yeah.... the first chapter us out but careful it's pretty kitschy... so yeah thanks for reading voting and commenting

If you want somebody to write or to fangirl with my dms are always open to everyone; )
love SPARKY)