CHAPTER:04 GOT HURT

Jisoo's POV:
I woke up a little bit early in order to meet taehyung at his office ,she done her morning routine and when her parents asked where is she going she said that she is going to meet taehyung, jisoo' parents were shocked and of course also happy also started teasing jisoo well she was about to go but a call made her stop when she saw that caller Id she was shocked as well as happy but rejected the call since she is in front of her parents and after bid their bye she call that same person and talk to him for a while.

Jisoo's outfit:

TIME SKIP AT TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE

TIME SKIP
AT TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE

Jennie: hey jisoo. *Said while running*

Jisoo: hi *hug her*

Jennie: are you sure you are going to do that *said before pulling out*

Jisoo yes ,why?

Jennie: you are going to do this for a men who doesn't show up to you for almost 1 and half year.

Jisoo: I already have thought about it and yeah I am going to do it.

Jennie mind: why don't you understand jisoo my brother is a God d*mn f*cking mafia boss and future mafia king even if you want to leave him he won't leave you and surely will hurt you for not loving him, and also he is shot tempered person he won't  even think about what is he doing when he is angry. So pls think about your life jisoo. *She thought to herself*

Jennie: you go to his office room ,I will come in a bit as I have a meeting. ok?

Jisoo: ok. Bye.

*Jennie left*

Jisoo: excuse me ,where is Mr.Kim Taehyung's office ? *Asked the two receptionist *

The receptionists observe her from head to toe and give her disgust look cuz this is the first time a girl has came to meet their boss. Not to mention that they are jealous because of jisoo's beauty and also has a crush on their boss ,well who will not be for a handsome and rich guy?

Receptionist 1: why you want to meet him? *Cold tone*

Jisoo: I have a matter to discuss with him, that's all. *Sweetly*