CHAPTER:05 THE WEDDING 🔞🔞

Jisoo's POV:
I sighed and sat simply in front of the mirror while others are helping me to get ready as I am going to marry a men who I didn't even know, but what can I do other than feeling both scared and sad. I was deep in my thoughts when...

Lisa: you are ready unnie.

Jennie: you are great today unnie if i were a boy I am not gonna let any men marry you but me. Not even my brother

Rose:YAH I thought I will say this line moreover if oppa know this I am sure you will die, jennie. And jisoo unnie you are gorgeous today.

Jisoo: hmm.

Jennie: jisoo don't be sad unnie everything will be alright just forget Tayoung and love my brother.

Jisoo: but I...

Lisa: unnie don't be like this you can't stop what is going to happen now and you are gonna get married just accept it.

Jisoo: I will try.

Mrs.Choi: Jisoo come now taehy- JISOO YOU ARE MIND BLOWINGLY BEAUTIFUL MY BABY. *Happy tears*

Jisoo: I will miss you mom.

Mrs.Choi: me too darling.

AT THE WEDDING HALL

Mr.Choi: my princess has became a queen, I am happy but sad too *said while walking to taehyung*

Jisoo: I love you dad *about to cry*

Mr.Choi: I love you too dear *peck her forehead*

Taehyung's POV:
I am finally going to marry Jisoo and make her mine I thought evily, but princess has to suffer a lot after marriage I won't be doing anything to you and treat you as a queen only if you didn't love any other men especially my biggest enemy in both mafia and business world Lee Tayoung ,but don't worry kitten you have to suffer cuz I want you to afraid of me so you will obey me, and won't think of any other men except your husband. I was waiting for Jisoo, until I saw her with Mr.Choi OH F*CKING GOD SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND ALSO HOT I DON'T THINK I CAN BE GENTLE WITH HER TONIGHT *smirk*.

Jisoo:

Taehyung:

Taehyung: