Chapter:18 CHEAT=CHEAT

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Tears started to flow on my eyes, I feel like a lot of daggers hitting my chest. I can't even breathe right now after seeing the scene infront of me. Taeyong and Jisoo are kissing while Taeyong is shirtless as Jisoo is on his lap.

J-Jisoo?

They both looked at me with a smirk, I couldn't do anything but lower my head with tears.

H-How could you do this to me, Ji?

What Taehyung I didn't do anything or did I? Taeyong do you know what he is talking about right now? "Jisoo"

Sorry babe, I don't have any idea. "Taeyong"

See he also can't understand anything. "Jisoo"

Now Mr.Kim get out and don't come to strangers room without knocking, what if we were *smirk* doing something more than a kiss and you came here, it will be awkward. "Taeyong"

J-Jisoo, listen to me, that incident in my office is not what you think.

Ok, so why are you saying this to me right now. "Jisoo"

Cuz I want you to know the truth and th-

I. Don't. Care Mr.Kim Taehyung, now get out. "Jisoo"

Babe listen to me for onc-

Mr.Kim if you didn't leave now then I had to call the security. "Taeyong"

Shut up Taeyong, it is between me and my wife.

Sorry for interrupting but there is a slight correction that is Ex-wife. "Taeyong"

GUARDS COME HERE RIGHT NOW. "Jisoo"

Then 6 guards came and bow to Jisoo and Taeyong.

Get this bastard out of my mansion and never let him in again.

As the guards grabbed Taehyung and dragged him outside the mansion. While Taehyung is screaming, rebelling to explain every single thing to Jisoo but looks like she doesn't care about it.

3 HOURS LATER

With a loud noise the door of Jisoo's office room opened by her father with Taehyung , and Mr. Leewho is looking very angry at his own daughter, while Jisoo who didn't give a glance at them is still loyal at typing something in her laptop. He is really annoyed at his daughter's behaviour towards him. But one sentence from his father's mouth made her stop doing everything.

Did you sleep with Taeyong?

Jisoo looked at her father before looking at her ex-husband with a smirk and took off her scarf that covered her neck, once it was removed from her neck, it made the both men in front of her shock. Her whole neck was covered in hickeys

I think now you got the answer for you question. So, now Mr.Lee and Mr. Kim Taehyung get out.

JISOO, DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Yes dad, I know I made love with my first love. 

she intentionly pressed the word first love harder with a smirk looking at Taehyung.

SHUT UP JISOO, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. "Mr.Lee"

Oh seriously? But looks like I know something, don't you wanna know what it is? 

What do you mean? "Mr.Lee"

****************************************************************

FLASHBACK:

YESTERDAY NIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV:

Loud sounds with someone screaming could be heard, it was none other than Kim Taehyung who is screaming like a beast and messing up his whole room in anger after hearing everything from his wife. He is feeling like a mad person right now.

Are you satisfied of doing like this? Come on Taehyung just go and ask for forgiveness from Jisoo. And dad see it's all because of you now that Taehyung is like this. "???"

Sorry son but this all Jisoo's plan and that- "Mr.Lee"

But she didn't have any idea about it. "YangYang"

I-It's too late a-already. 

What do you mean Taehyung, I am sure Jisoo will acc-

*screamed with tears*SHE LOVES TAEYONG AND SHE SAID THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN FEEL A LITTLE BIT OF SADNESS THAT I LEAVED HER, SHE DOESN'T FEEL JEALOUS OF ME SEEING WITH ANY OTHER WOMEN.

 *crying* A-And also she is only angry not cuz of love but because choosed Mina over her which hurts her ego that's all , she even said that first love is too difficult to be forgetten. Now her love for Tayoung has increased.

Mr. Lee is feeling bad for his son-in-law and also guilty as he is the one who actually persuade Taehyung to do like this.

Taehyung you come with me, we will say everything to Jisoo about this. This time she surely is too much.

END OF FLASHBACK

***************************************************************

It means you already know everything? "Taehyung"

Actually, I came to know it only yesterday about your plan.

S-Sorry Jisoo, we should not have hidden this. Please forgive us. 

Well, Taehyung you are right, it's too late already and there is no way we will be together again.

*crying* p-please forgive me Jisoo, I am sorry. Don't leave me. *hugged her*

*pushes him away* DON'T TOUCH ME YOU JERK, I FEEL DISGUSTING TO TOUCH YOU.

Jisoo, you already know the truth then why are you still angry at him? "Mr.Lee"

STILL HE KISSED HER RIGHT? OR DOES HE EVEN FUCK HER?

Jisoo I just only kissed her.

Wow!! Just kissed her? Ok then, come with me now. *grabbed Taehyung's hand and walk out of her room*

Jisoo and Taehyung come to meeting room and there stood Taeyong and with BTS. She then leaves Taehyung's hand and went to Taeyong grabbed his collar, smashing her lips at his made everyone shook. After 2 min she unlinked their lips. And she hold Taeyong's hand leaving from there, leaving Taehyung completely broken and hurt.

💜TO BE CONTINUED💜