Chapter:17 LOVE HIM STILL

After 4 months

JISOO'S POV:

I am now signing the divorce paper in our home. My expression was flat, I never thought the person I love the most will cheat on me.

FLASHBACK

I came to Taehyung's office as LJS is going to collab with Kim corps, without knocking I went inside but my heart shattered into pieces, and my world sank at the scene infront of me. My husband was kissing Mina that slut. I went straight to them and slapped her but I got shocked when Taehyung went to her and hugged Mina asking whether she is ok, then his gaze turned to me it was cold and intimidating but it didn't scare me not even a little. He come to me and

ARE YOU CRAZY, JISOO? WHY THE HELL YOU HURT HER?

I was really confused by his action "YOU ARE SAYING I AM CRAZY AND SUPPORTED THAT SLUT"

Plaque

One slap was felt by Jisoo on her right cheek she fell down while holding her hot cheeks and at the same time suddenly door opening sound could be heard, it was none other than Sana and my grandpa. They come to me with a mocking expression.

Oh god Mr.Kim how can you betray your wife like this? Poor girl is really sad. "Sana"

Taehyung just smirked at me.

END OF FLASHBACK

Don't worry Jisoo, you can live alone. "Seulgi"

Yeah I know, i don't need him.

So wanna grab some drink for a little heartbreak. "Dahyun"

Yeah why not. I will change my dress.

Jisoo Look:

Wifey, you look sexy and hot

Wifey, you look sexy and hot. "Seulgi"

Exactly, no one will believe if you say that you are a mother for 2 child. "Dahyun"

Jisoo just hummed.

TIME SKIP
AT CLUB

Jisoo with Dahyun and Seulgi are here. Nayeon can't come here since she has work. Jisoo is dancing with a random guy, he is really very hot and handsome, he looks familiar to her but she didn't budge and suddenly he kissed Jisoo while she responded without rebelling or anything. His hand is on her waist and her is on his neck, but it didn't last longer as all of a sudden she was pulled by a strong hand, made her grimace a little. But the pain replaced with anger once she look at the person. It is her ex husband Kim Taehyung, he dragged her outside of the club, as he shove her into the and drove of the car in a random speed.

WHAT THE HELL YOU THOUGHT OF DOING THERE?

Shut up Mr. Ex, I can hear you pretty well.

THEN ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION.

What? I just kissed him no he kissed me first.

AND YOU RESPOND IT.

*smirk* Well, I can't help it he is really handsome not only that but also a very good kisser.

SHUT UP MRS.KIM JISOO.

I AM MS.LEE, NOT A KIM.

*sigh* I am sorry, babe.

DON'T BABE ME MR. KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND GO AND FUCK HER, JERK.

Jisoo just let me expl-

You know what I am not even a little sad because you cheated on me or leaved me remember not even little bit, but I can't believe that you cheated on me with a slut like her, that's what I am angry and sad.

Taehyung really got shocked at his wife's words.

Did she just say that the only thing she is sad was because it hurts her ego as I chose Mina over her not because of she loves me

S-So you don't e-even feel a little sad that I leaved you.

*smirk* No, why will I feel sad for that. It was not even a big deal.

D-Don't you l-love m-me?

Aww don't even use that word cuz you don't deserve it not only you me neither. Now I understand about my feelings..

What do you mean your feelings?

Have you ever hear this people say that no matter what until we die our first love can't be forgotten, and after I met Taeyong I started to feel the same love I had for him when we were dating and also I never felt sad or jealous to you closer with any women but when Taeyong just talk to a women I feel like killing that girl. Looks like I love him still.

W-what?

Then they arrived at Lee's Mansion and without even glancing at Taehyung she went inside. While he is shocked and started to cry, it hurts like hell knowing his wife doesn't even love him.

TO BE CONTINUED