SHOCK AND BETRAYED

In the morning two couples were sleeping after sharing there love for each other yesterday night.

HUA HUA

There one baby started to cry as the father woke up from his deep sleep and saw his wife sleeping like a baby but once she wake up a devil but a beautiful devil.
He then sighed as he went to his babies room and saw his cute daughter crying while his son is silently seeing here and there. He then carried her crying daughter and gently placed her near his wife as he done the same to his son. Hearing the cries Jisoo woke up from the sleep seeing her husband with their children between them.

Good Morning, honey.

Good Morning, hubby. What happened how they came here?

Taesoo was crying so I carried her here.

What about Jihyung? He didn't cry?

No, he is like his papa who is not a cry baby.

Ohh so his mother?

His mother is a Hot and Sexy woman.

Hey don't talk like this with the babies here, ok? And also don't curse.

Really, what if I done it huh?

*Smirk* Don't challenge me, hubby. You can't win. *got up from the bed and stand near the wall*

*Pin her in the wall* I am not afraid of you, wifey. *His hand then moved to her waist bringing her closer until both their chest has hit*

You will be afraid if I say one thing. *Putting her hand on his neck*

What's that one thing that made me, the greatest Kim Taehyung afraid. *Tighten his hold on her waist*

*Smirk and whispered in his ear* what if I say.... that the greatest Kim Taehyung will sleep on the coach for 3 months and no kiss, hugs, cuddle and sex.

*shocked* No, you can't do that.

Why, where is the greatest Kim Taehyung went, is he afraid after hearing the punishment from his wife? huh? Do you saw him Mr. Kim?

*Smirk* Let me say to my wife that I am her husband, I have right on her body, plus she should get punishment for thinking about making me sleep on the couch. Don't you think Mrs. Kim. *With that he kissed her lips*

HUA HUA HUA

They pulled away as Jisoo pushed her husband and went to her kids carrying Taesoo.

Aww don't cry my baby. See your dad is saying that you are a cry baby.

When did I say that?

I am just kidding, now go out.

Why?

I want to give milk to her. Maybe she is hungry that's why crying.

So why should I have to go.

I will breastfeed her, that's why you have to go.

But it's not like I never saw it, even yesterday I saw it. It was big and soft you know.

Taehyung what did I say about talking dirty infront of the babies.

Well ok I won't do it again.

Jisoo opened her t-shirt and she doesn't wear a bra and started to breastfeeding Taesoo as for Taehyung he is having Jihyung in his lap seeing his wife's breast.

Hey stop staring at my breast like that.

I can't help it is good for the eyes.

*Glair*