CHAPTER:06 LIVING IN HELL

Taehyung's POV:
I got disturbed by the sun flashing right in front of my face ,I was about to stand up but felt something beside me, my babygirl is sleeping peacefully like a sleeping beauty I removed her hair from her face to have a clear view of her face when I noticed 2 slap mark's in her face which remind me everything happened yesterday night then I also noticed hickeys from her neck to her legs , bruise in her wrist which I cuffed yesterday ,her juicy ,red heart shaped-lips which is now pale and with dried blood which made my heart ache but I didn't intend to it she is the one who made me do it . she suddenly opened her eyes the first thing I saw in her eyes was fear, pain and sad.

Taehyung: Good morning, wifey. *Kissed her shoulder to her neck* You were great yesterday, awesome *smirk*.

Jisoo:*crying* why? Why did you raped me?

Taehyung: *chuckle* it's not rape when I am your lawful husband did it also it is your duty to satisfy and please me ,right?

Jisoo was about to stand up but tae got her waist and made her fall on top of him.

Taehyung: where are you going ,wifey?

Jisoo didn't respond.

Taehyung tighten his hold on jisoo's naked waist which made her hiss in pain.

Taehyung: answer if ask ,wifey. Or I have to punish you.

Jisoo: T-to take s-shower *tears*

Taehyung: hmm.

Jisoo covered her body with the blanket and was about to go but when taehyung said something shocked her.

Taehyung: don't cover your body ,remove the blanket.

Jisoo: N-no please *cried*

Taehyung vot angry and forcefully removed her body and the blanket now she is again naked. Jisoo tried to hide her body but tae grabbed her hand and started kiss her roughly. Until his phone ringed ,he growled and leaved her she went to her room immediately of course with a bathrobe after done showering and doing her morning routine she came out to see taehyung on the bed smirking at her she silently went to the closet and take her clothes was about to touch the knob of the bathroom but...

Taehyung: change in front of me.

Jisoo was shocked but has to obey she take of her bathrobe, put her panties and bra in front of him which he look at her by licking his lips finally she dressed her up.
Taehyung then stand up from the bed and came closer to her .

Taehyung: see if you obey me like this then there will be no need for me to punish you *smirk and kissed her lips* then he went to the bathroom .

Jisoo outfit:

She put make up in order to cover her hickeys she went down and maids made her food she was eating, but taehyung came and started to eat with she felt very scared that she didn't have the dare to look at him in the eyes

She put make up in order to cover her hickeys she went down and maids made her food she was eating, but taehyung came and started to eat with she felt very scared that she didn't have the dare to look at him in the eyes. Taehyung noticed her dress and asked.