Chapter 1

*Y/N POV*

'I was ready to get off the plane, but I felt as though every time I fly back home I always miss it more. For me the goodbyes are always the awkward part and saying it so much makes it harder to endure yet I keep doing it, longing for a purpose else where unknowing of the pain until is see the looks on there faces. My mothers face is always the hardest and making eye contact kills me around anyone but saying goodbye to her makes me feel worse.' I wrote scribbling away at the pages in my trustee diary.
''We are now landing in Boston, Massachusetts.'' The pilot spoke before the seatbelt light flashed on. I strapped my self in and open the blind ,that stopped the light shining in on me, to see the calm sky once more.

After a stressful trip through security and baggage claim, I made my way out of there as fast as possible. My 2016 Range Rover sat in a paid parking space, that car is my baby, it was a gift from my guilty father after my leaving the country and all. My appartment was quite far into the city, it was nice, small and cozy just how i liked it.
I finaly made it home but dreaded getting my bag up my appartments stairs.

*2 days later*

The alarm sounded a gentle tune as i woke up groggy and already dreading the day, as you can tell im not a morning person. I dragged my self to the bathroom brushing my teeth and jumping in the shower. I have always skipped breakfast even as a child i hated being bloated in the morning and still do. A trail of water drops followed me to my sink as i ajusted my towel that wrapped tightly round my body. My hair has always been short just because its easier to manage. I then put my hair in a loose messy bun with some curls popping out. Slowly walking to my room i grabbed my speaker ready to play 'Good Days' by SZA to lighten my mood. I dressed in a graphic t-shirt and highwasted jeans, paired with my black and white jordan 1s.

The drive to the coffee shop was swift, ''Today is the day I'm finaly not late.'' I murmerd looking at the time on my phone.
''Hi ,can i please have a vanilla latte.'' I said clearly to young girl at the counter, my eyes wonderd around the coffee shop as i noticed sweet little details that made it feel calming, as I noticed a man sat on his own typing into a macbook sipping on a coffee. He had a familar build but i couldnt quite make out  his face.
''Excuse me ma'am.'' A voice snapped me out of my trance, I turned to the young girl and took my coffee ,thanking her while doing so.
I walked over to where the man was sitting and took the two seater booth just along from his. As I sat he looked up and we locked eyes.

*Chris' POV*

We locked eyes. My eyes swiftly fell from her eyes to her bear arms as i noticed her mocha colored skin that glowed, they travled back up her body as she walked and took her seat. I then moved my eyes away as she was sitting directly infront of me. I felt eyes on me as she shifted her self, I looked up again this time meeting her eyes, they where dark and chocality. She smirked then took a sip of her coffee finaly looking away from me. I got up from my seat and walked to her table a few stepps away.''Ummh... heh I err just wanted to let you know that your'' I stumbled over my words growing more embarassed  as the seconds went by i cleard my throat and began again ''So i have a extra chair if you feel lonely.'' she looked up at me ''Well if your offering'' She said with her accent which i was taken back by but didnt show it. ''You are offering right,'' she said while standing up from her seat still looking up at me, ''Oh uh yeh, yes ofcourse.'' I said still lost in her eyes, ''Well then, I'm Y/N.''she introduced putting her hand forward, ''Nice to meet you Y/N I'm Chris.'' i also introduced putting my hand on hers shaking it, her touch was soft but confident.
Y/N came and sat with me and we talked, about where we're from and our child hood, it felt like we knew eachother forever.

''So what do you do chris?'' Y/N questioned taking a sip of her coffee, ''I'm an actor.'' i said with a nervouse chuckle, ''Oh intresting.'' she said with a tilt of her head to show she was intreged ''Well i play Captain America so it gets pretty interesting.'' I answered with a smirk, ''Right thats why i thought i reganized you before because if i saw you around town i surely would have remembered you'' she said with a smirk, ''Well i have seen you here before and i definitely didnt forget about you, you just seemed in such a rush.'' i said with a shrug as she smiled big.
''Well i'm so sorry to cut this short but i have class.'' Y/N stated getting her bag and getting lipgloss out if it, ''Since your a teacher and all you must know alot about scripts ?'' I questioned as she applied lipgloss to her round lips, ''Yeah i guess i do, you did seem kinda stumped,'' She said looking at the time, '' I was actually stuck on the plot for a new project i've been working on.'' i stated as she smiled and nodded, '' Well maybe you should come by my office some time.'' She said with a smirk on her face getting out from the booth and adjusting her clothes. ''What about i get a number so i can book an appointment?''i said matching her smirk standing up infront of her.
Y/N handed me her phone so i could put my number in ,naming myself 'shmaptin shmerica' and then handed it back to her. I then handed Y/N my phone and she put her number in it and handed it back to me.
We said our goodbyes and she left the coffee shop.

*this actually my first ever facfic so any suggestions let me know in the coments xoxo*