Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I placed my packed bag by the front door of Chris' house, taking a minute to slide off my shoes. I was dressed for the simple but it was cute.

 I was dressed for the simple but it was cute

"You don't need to take off your shoes." Chris began as i just continued doing so, "Chris, outside shoes don't go inside." i stated shaking my head some he chuckled in response. I followed him up to his room so i could help him pack, not that he even needed it.
"So what do you have planned for us?" i asked with a smirk, "Well since you love food, we are going to an early dinner then we are going to..." he started as i smiled along, "Leave the rest to surprise." he finished, "Chris, i hate surprises, give me a clue." I said in a sigh, "It involves me and you having child like fun." he stated walking to his closet to grab some clothes as i set in his bed, "That's not a very good clue." i urged as he let out a small chuckle.

*Chris' POV* 
I finished packing my bag as Y/N was watching the TV laying on my bed.
"i'm done." i stated, "Good i thought i was going to fall asleep." she said checking the time.
"Well?" i asked curios about the time, "it's 7:50, and i want a kiss." she said with a smile, i slid next to her as she turned. She straddled my lap and began to peck my lips gently. I kissed her back longer each time, getting more hungry for her every time. Y/N kissed me passionately our lips moving together.
————-
*Y/N POV*

I stayed with Chris so we could get up and leave for the airport without any extra time being wasted, we had a late flight but wanted to spend the day together.

I woke up groggy feeling Chris's warm skin on my face, i sat up realising i was laying on his chest. I quickly shuffled back into the same position before he woke up. " I know your awake." he stated in his morning voice startling me some, "I'm sorry we don't even need to be up for another 30 minutes." i said with a sigh.

After just laying in bed talking and laughing i finally got up, i needed a shower before being stuck on a plane for almost 3 hours. "Is it ok if i have a shower?" i asked going to his draw and grabbing one of his t-shirt's, "Yes and of course you can wear one of my shirts." he stated in a chuckle some, "well i forgot to pack extra clothes for last night." i stated hoping he had forgot the little speech i gave him about not packing last minute so he would be prepared. "If i remember rightly, you wanted me to pack a day earlier so i would be prepared." he said with a chuckle, getting up to race me to the bathroom. "Chris just because i forgot some stuff doesn't mean i don't deserve to shower first!" i said slightly louder.

is this another filler 😏?? yes yes it is.