Chapter 3

*Y/Ns POV*

I left my bed room grabbing my secret stash of rum taking it to the couch. I never really veiwed my drinking as an issue because it's never been consistent, but my sisters think otherwise. My phone vibrated as i sat down on my couch, Chris's name popped up after i had to change it from 'shmaptin shmerica' although i thought it was adorable.

Chris🥰: Hey

me: Hi

Chris🥰: I have something to tell you can I come over?

I smiled at my phone replying with 'sure'. I set my phone down waiting for the door to knock.

*Chris's POV*
I knocked on the door as i heard a shuffle and movement behind it, moments later Y/N opened the door with a warm smile.
" Hi," she said opening the door wider as i stepped in, " Hey i'm sorry to intrude." i apologised as she walked over to the couch as i then followed.
The thing is ever since i met her it's been hard to not think about Y/N all day and night, with every movement she makes i admire, she's different to any women i have met before.
" i have to admit i'm a bit nervous." i stated sitting down facing her, " well i was just having a drink, you want some?" she asked with an innocent smile, " on your own?" i said through my chuckle, "not anymore." she stated with a shrug.
" Y/N i know we have only been on 3 dates but i've realised your" i hesitated some before clearing the throat, "i like you maybe a lot i don't know yet, but the fact that you are so different from everyone else in the sense that you don't care what people think of you as long as your truly being you and i admire that," i said as i looked in her eyes, " Why Chris, i didn't think you felt the same," she said with a smile, " I like you to Chris, your different from those douche bags that only pay me mind when i'm dressed a certain way, we should try this, us" she said holding onto my hands rubbing her thumb on my skin.

*this one is a bit shorter than usual*