Chapter 8

*Chris' POV*

"Y/N can i ask you one more question?" i asked her as she sat next to me waiting on our delayed flight, "i'm pretty sure i said i will answer any questions." she stated looking at a magazine, "well, do you think your ready to.... you know....." i hesitated, "i don't know all i know is that i'm not scared so if it happens it happens." she said looking up from the magazine to me, "ok, well that's all of them," i said shrugging, "all of the questions you have?" she asked, "yes." i answered sure of it, "so you don't wanna know why my ex thought i was bad at sex?" she asked as i just looked at her, "Y/N, no i don't because i think you might be actually ok at it and if your not i'll help." i said softly, she smiled and nodded going back to the magazine.
——————-
💕Y/N POV💕
We finally reached Atlanta, later then expected so we just went straight the the hotel, the room was beautiful and had an amazing view, it was perfect.
Once we where settled we got into the bed, Chris wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into a slow but passionate kiss, he move his hand down to the small of my back causing shivers throughout my body.

I wasn't sure where this was going but i was sure i didn't want it to stop.
i moved my hands down his chest, he stopped my hands as they reached just below his bellybutton, he broke the kiss. "Are you sure?" he asked out of breath, "yes." i nodded also out of breath. Chris let go of my hands as i then glided my hand over is growing bulge, he groaned into the kiss, taking my top off as i continued to rub him. I pulled on the hem of his shirt as he helped me take it off, he moved his hand down to my butt griping it softly. I moaned into the kiss, he pulled away and looked at my breasts, "your beautiful." he stated as i just smiled hard as he kissed down my neck leaving little hickeys. a quiet moan left my lips as he began to massage my breasts. he moved back up my chest and then to my neck then he looked me in the eyes. Chris softly placed me on my back, now hovering over me. He kissed down to my stomach as i moaned softly, he reached my underwear and began taking then off as i took a deep breath. He attached his mouth to my clit as i moaned and arched my back.

————————
✨Chris' POV✨

I opened my eyes slowly, looking straight down at Y/Ns beautiful sleeping body, just smiling as she laid  on my chest. She moved slightly as i loosened my grip letting her move, she then pulled my arm tighter around her as i just chuckled.
"what time is it?" she asked in a sweet morning voice, "i don't know, you wanna get up to find out?" i asked as she finally looked up at me, "no but i want a kiss, like now." she stated as i chuckled leaning down and kissing her.

"Now what should we eat?" i asked looking down at the menu the hotel provided, "I thought you wasn't going to ask anymore questions?" she asked looking up from drawing circles on my chest, "because i don't need answers, i've seen it all for myself." i stated with a smirk, Y/N smiled and looked at the menu in my hands, "she pointed at the pancakes and strawberries, "Are you a child?" i asked in a chuckle, "no i like having fruit and something sweet to start my day, thank you very much." she stated with a straight face, "ok pancakes it is" i said picking up the phone.

Y/n and I finally finished eating, i had planned a full day of fun for us, she was getting ready in the bathroom while i was getting dressed.
Y/n came out of the bathroom with her hair in big curls and simple makeup.

"you look pretty

"you look pretty." i stated to her as she walked up to me and smiled big,
"thank you love." she thanked,
"ok so today is gunna be busy and a lot of walking so comfortable shoes?" i question looking at her suitcase,
"ok so what you wearing?" she also question,
"why does that matter?" i asked as she rolled her eyes playfully,
"because then i will know what to wear." she stated as i just smiled,
"well something simple will do, like casual," i answered.

*i know it's short i'm sorry ❤️ i'm so thankful for all my new followers 😏*