Chapter 4

*Y/N POV*

Chris and I have been seeing each other for a month now and it's great. We planned to go to his tonight and have dinner then chill together, but i wasn't quite sure what that implied. I got in the shower getting ready for my day when a thought ran through my head, 'what if we did IT tonight' i grabbed my raiser ready to shave so i was smooth like a seal.

I was done with getting ready as i left my hair out to air dry after putting some products in it and putting on some light makeup just how i like it. I picked up my phone putting important credit cards in my phone case then grabbed my keys, opening the door to go to my car.
Today was a slow morning since i didn't have any early classes, i drove to the coffee shop ,meeting Chris.

*Chris's POV*
Y/N smiled walking in to the shop as she stopped at the counter ordering her usual vanilla latte as i sat at our usual booth.
My eyes followed her as she came and sat in front of me, "Chris." she said teasingly, "Y/N." I said as my eyes glanced at her lips.
"How's script writing treating you?" she asked as i looked at her outfit, "Good but i have to go to Atlanta to see some people about production and stuff." I said with a shrug, "You look beautiful." I stated as she was taking a sip of her coffee, "Thank you." she looked down at her cropped cable net sweater ,blue mom jeans and grey Jordan 1s.
"How long will you be gone?" Y/N asked looking down at the napkin on the table, "Well i was hoping you would come with me." I stated as she looked up and smiled "I'm usually out there a lot weather it's filming the next Captain American movie or Avengers, or even writing and directing this movie, I just hope you want to see my life there." I said as she smiled hard, "I would love to come with you Chris." she smiled and checked the time, "I'm leaving next week and staying for a week, but i start filming the new Avengers next month," i stated as her smile faded some, "That means you'll be gone for like ages and i can't stay out there with you because of work," she stated as i nodded agreeing with her, "Don't panic, i can come back and visit and on weekends you can come out, or we could just FaceTime it's fine." i said softly as she smiled.
"I'll still miss you." she sated with a pout, "Come with me then," i said with a smirk as she looked up almost considering it.

Y/N POV
I was sat in my classroom at my desk as my mind wondered to Chris asking me to go with him to Atlanta, I have never been there and don't really have any plans to see anyone for the next couple of months so what was the big deal. Something in the back of my mind was stopping me from going, it was almost like i was SCARED. I shook that thought off just as the bell rang.
————-
I was driving to Chris's place as my car rang due to my phone being connected to it, Chris was calling.
"Hey," i stated, " Hey where you at?" he questioned as i just smiled " i'm just pulling in at the store you need anything?" i asked as he sighed "what you need at the store?" he asked as i giggled, " I might be hungry." i said as he sighed again, " I have food here, now hurry I miss you," he stated as i smiled, " Well i was just being thoughtful but i guess you don't want them Doritos." i stated turning my engine back on.

Chris's House

" So you coming to Atlanta with me?" Chris question looking down at me as i laid my head down on his chest watching the TV infront of us, thoughts started to flood my mind as he waited for a answer, " well,-" i hesitated and sat up, " I have been meaning to talk to you about this." i began as he looked concerned, " Ok" Chris said slowly as he sat up looking at me, "I think i'm hesitant to go because us staying together may lead to certain things happening and i just don't know how i feel about that yet." i said in one breath, "Ok so, your telling me that you don't want to go because we might do a 'certain' thing?" he questioned.

"Yes, not that i don't want to because of course i do but, I'm not sure i'm ready." i stated looking in is eyes, "Ok I get that but that's not why i want you there you know that right?" he assured as i nodded and smiled faintly, "Of course that would be great to happen but if your not ready that's fine I can wait," he continued as i smiled and nodded, "If you don't mind me asking ,you don't have to answer, why are you scared?" he asked as i sighed.

" I dont know i just feel we have such a good connection ." i stated, "You dont want it to be ruined by us having sex?" he questioned in a chuckle, i looked at him and burst out laughing even though i was being totally serious, "Where you joking?" he asked chuckling some at my laugh "No i was being totally serious." i stated in between laughs.