Chapter 7

💕Y/Ns pov💕
"Chris your taking to long." i said through the bathroom door as he showered, "What i can't hear you over this amazing shower?" he shouted as i just giggled quietly.
————-
Chris and i finally had our showers and where heading to the coffee shop we go to every morning. "Y/N can i ask you something?" Chris asked as i moved in my seat, "Sure anything," i answered getting nervous, "why do you think that sex will ruin our connection?" he asked as i just giggled, "well i'm scared that you will think i'm not good at it ." i informed comfortably. "why would you think that?" he asked, " well my ex told me i was bad at it so ." i said with a shrug, he faintly smiled and said '' if you're that bad i will have to teach you.''he stated as i giggled.

We pulled into the parking lot, got out the car and walked into the coffee shop. i ordered your usual as Chris got our usual booth, "i like it here," he began looking around, "it's small sweet and warm." i looked around at the coffee shops interior as i noticed small decorations that made me feel warm and fuzzy, " mmh i know what you mean." i stated agreeing picking up my latte.

We talked about random things, "Chris what do you have planned for us in Atlanta?" i asked thinking he would tell me since we had been talking about things he does on set, "now why would i tell you that?" he asked as i lent on the table staring i'm down, "Y/N i know what your trying to do and it won't work." he stayed as i continued. " I must break you!" i said with a strain some, "i told you we are doing something fun and childish, it's ok chill." he said in a chuckle, i just slumped back in my chair and then flipped him off.

We finished off our coffee and headed back out to the car to go to the airport. Chris said we would stop for dinner on the way so i would make sure to remind him every time we would pass a food place.

"ok i spy with my little eye something beginning with t," i began as Chris looked around at the road and things beside it, "tower? you know like a cell phone tower?" he guessed, "nope try again," i said with a smile on my face, "oh oh trees it's the trees!" he answered as i nodded, "yes yes it is." i turned to face him to see where he was looking, "ok so i spy.....

ok my new fave thing might be short chapters but i'm having writers block 😿- Tia💕