Purple Hair-Woosan

San's POV

Everyone else had gone out today to have some fun on our day off. I stayed behind with Wooyoung since he didn't really feel like going out.

"I'm getting hungry" Wooyoung complained to me as he laid across my lap. I felt my face get warm while I looked down at his adorable pout.

"Get your shoes on then, we'll go get something" I told him and he gave me a small glare.

"The thing about staying inside all day is, we are supposed to stay inside and hang out. Let's just order some food."

"What if you see something you want and if you don't see it you'll never know if you wanted it." I tried convincing him. I saw him thinking about what I said. He looked very handsome while thinking. He would slowly get lost in thought and start to look at something, making it look like he is studying whatever he is looking at. I wish that he would get lost in thought staring at me, but sadly it will never happen.

"Are you coming or not" Wooyoung asked me as he was putting on his shoes.

I nodded my head and went to put my shoes on. I guess I hadn't realized he agreed with me when I was basically daydreaming about him.

Grabbing my phone and wallet we headed out the door to get something to eat.

*time skip after the food*

We were walking on a sidewalk, looking into store windows as we passed them. Passing a store, Wooyoung had stopped and went wide-eyed as I walked back up to him I saw him staring at a medium sized stuffed bear. He looked at me with a soft look asking if he could get it. I could have melt right there, I grabbed his wrist and we went inside to get his new friend.

Inside the store there was more stuffed animals, plushies, and goodies. I looked over seeing Wooyoung light up seeing everything. He looked at me and gave me a big smile before heading off into the store.

"I see you look like you're on a date" I heard a deep voice behind me.

I turned around and saw a certain freckled boy. "I'm not on a date Felix, but you on the other hand. You definitely look like you're on one." I commented as I saw Changbin walk up beside him. Felix blushed at the comment. Changbin just smiled at him seeing Felix's face go red.

"How are you Changbin" I asked the shorter boy.

"I'm doing good, it is nice to go and hang out with Felix all day" Changbin commented while slipping his hand into Felix's, causing the boy to go even redder.

"We should get going, there is only so much you can explore in one day" Felix said, knowing that if he didn't leave Changbin and I were going to tease him even more.

"Bye guys, have fun on your day off" I waved to them as they walked away.

I went looking for my other half throughout the store. I found him with what looked to be a fan and her little sister. I walked over greeting them and in the process shocking the fan. I talked with her while Wooyoung entertained the younger sibling.

"You know, you really do stare at him a lot" Adley whispered to me.

I jumped a little while my face got a little red. She smiled at me, "It's okay, I won't tell."

Adley and I talked a few minutes longer before her little sister started getting tired. Getting a few pictures with them and saying our goodbyes, they left leaving Wooyoung and I in the store again. Wooyoung picked up the stuff bear he wanted (along with a few other friends and some snacks) and walked to the register. I tried to offer him help but he insisted he could get it. Once I paid for his things, I took the two bags and he carried the bear.