My Body Guard-Sope

Not proof read

Type: body guard to more?

Warning: self harm, verbal fight, eating problems, signs of depression

Hoseok's pov

Today was the day I had to get a new body guard. My last one quit since I 'was constantly annoying and tried to get my way all the time'. I have been told I'm overly nice, which causes me to come across as annoying. I can't help it though, it's in my nature to be nice. 

I walked into the office and my eyes scanned the room only to be met with a male who was shorter than me and wearing an all black suit. He looked very intimidating. 

"Hoseok, this is Agust D. He doesn't feel comfortable sharing his real name with the company, so Hoseok, don't push it" Namjoon, my best friend and boss explained to me.

I held up my hands in surrender, "I wouldn't have pushed for it if he was uncomfortable."

"Alright. You two can have the day off so you can get somewhat comfortable with each other."

"Thank you bestie, have a good day" I told Namjoon and bowed. "Let's go new bestie, off to have an adventure" I turned to Agust D and waved for him to follow me. 

Before turning around toward the door, I saw him glance at Namjoon with a pleading look, causing him to laugh and shrug his shoulders.

*time skip*

We were currently sitting in my living room at my apartment since it was a busy day out. I noticed that Agust D looked a little uncomfortable.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything to make you more comfortable?"

"I'm just not used to thing being so bright."

This was the first time I heard him talk and his voice was so addicting to listen to.

"Oh, I'm sorry, we can go to the kitchen or the small recording room I have, they are less bright" I offered him.

"It's okay, I'll have to get used to this sooner or later."

I shook my head, got up, and took him by the wrist and led him to the kitchen.

"I may seem inconsiderate, but I don't want my guests to feel uncomfortable."

"I'm not your guest though, I'm your body guard."

"oh, well, uhhhh. Ya, I got nothin."

My bogy guard smiled lightly and I swear my heart stopped. No, heart, stop being gay for one minute.

"What is your favorite color" I asked him.

"Even though it doesn't seem like it, my favorite color is white."

"That's really cool."

"Favorite memory?"

"My favorite memory is one time when I was little. I was about maybe five, and I met this little kid  on the play ground. He was a year younger than me I think. We played together all day and had lunch together at my house. He was only visiting I guess, since I never saw him again. It was one of the happiest I had ever been" I explained to the male in front of me.

"I hope that one day you can find him again."

"I hope so to, it's really weird since every birthday I've had, he's what I wished for."

*Time skip 3 months*

"Yoongi."

I turned my head to the side as I looked at my body guard.