All I Ask Of You~ (8)

Clara Dolby’s Point Of View-

     Rob and I were sitting around the kitchen table working on math. I was officially getting a B in my algebra class which made me extremely happy because now I’ll be able to look for a job. I’ll continue the tutoring because I know without Rob’s help I’ll be incapable of doing anything and through the short period of time that he’d been tutoring me we started to become friends. Even though Spencer hated him, Rob reminded me of him, but it could just be because they’re both insanely smart and talk about things that go over my head completely.

    It was about three in the afternoon and I was making Mac and cheese because both of us were hungry, and if I had to look at another equation I was going to go homicidal. Before the water was boiling, suddenly Spencer burst through the side door that led into the kitchen and stopped at the sight of Rob and I.

    “You need to go home.” He pointed to Rob, and I was about to protest and when I made eye contact with Spencer and knew how serious this had to be. “Pack a bag.” He instructed me, and I barely said goodbye to Rob before I was running upstairs to pack clothing, laptop, charger and cell phone stuff. When my bag was stuff I went back down stairs to see Rob walking out and closing the door behind him looking heavily confused.

    “Okay, what’s going on?” I asked and Spencer stopped biting his lip to explain.

    “Morgan is waiting in the car, we have an unsub we need to catch tonight and I felt better knowing you were with Garcia at the BAU.” I stared at Spencer incredulously.

    “You are ridiculously paranoid and overprotective… and lucky that I love Garcia or I would be angry.” I passed him to the door and didn’t hold it open for him as I waved goodbye to Rob and rushed to the SUV and stole the front seat.

    “Reid! Have I ever told you how much I love this girl?!” Morgan laughed as Spencer got in the back seat pouting like a little kid, it made me smirk.

    I turned around in my seat, letting my chin rest of the leather. “What Spencer? You don’t like sitting in the back seat?” I mimicked his pout and it made Spencer sit up straighter.

    “Well I already look like a substitute teacher I shouldn’t have to sit in the back.” Spencer watched Morgan briefly before sticking his tongue out at me.

    “Real mature!” I insisted sarcastically about to stoke the fire when Morgan grabbed my shoulder and twisted me back around.

    “Alright, I may be an excellent driver but you still need to buckle up.”

    The rest of the ride to BAU Headquarters was uneventful, and I found myself singing along quietly to the oldies Morgan was listening to.

    “Picks on Reid AND knows Led Zeppelin? What other tricks are you hiding up your sleeve of wonders?!” I laughed at Morgan’s comment, Spencer on the other hand slapped Morgan on the top of the head.

    “Can it Derek.”

**

    Inside Garcia was ecstatic to see me, and when Hotch wasn’t looking was giving me the low down of how she planned to spend the night here with me. She was talking about nail polish, kettle corn pop corn, and her Netflix as we entered the conference room. I was too busy talking to Garcia to even realize I probably wasn’t supposed to come in here, considering I wasn’t a member of the team, but it was too late I was always face to face with the conference board and staring into the eyes of brutalized girls.

    “Oh my God.” I breathed, having a hard time breathing as I stared at bloody naked bodies and screaming faces. “Oh my God.” I said a little louder and Spencer pounced on me, breaking my eye contact from the photos.