All I Ask Of You~(Criminal Minds Oneshot)Spencer Reid 4

Because some people were wondering, yes this is a love story meaning the two main characters (Clara and Spencer) will be getting together. Nothing sexual, everything will be PG13 but they will kiss and be cute. If you aren't comfortable with a nineteen year old with a twenty-six year old please stop reading now.

DISCLAIMER: Although I would love to own Criminal Minds, I do not own any of the characters or anything but Clara Dolby, Robert, and the killer. Spencer, Morgan, Garcia, Hotch, Rossy, JJ and Emily are not my creations.

   ***

    Clara’s Point Of View-

    Spencer’s dumbfounded face made me laugh so hard my ribs hurt and I had tears running down my face.

    “Stop laughing.” His voice was tight which made this all the more funny. “You don’t understand.” He was staring at the board wide eyed, looking at all my pieces and how they were in the finish, and most of his were still in their home. “I never lose.” Spencer hadn’t even noticed me get up, but saw as I began to flail my arms screaming.

    “WINNNNERR! WINNNNNNNNERRRRR!” Pointing to myself. “LOSER! LOOOOOOOOSSSEERRR!” I smiled playfully pointing to him, he swatted my hands away angrily, but knowing I was kidding.

    “You really don’t understand.” Spencer said as if it was of dire importance. “I don’t lose, how did you do that?!” The pout that was growing on his face, and the way his eyes widened simulating the cuteness only a puppy could muster played with my heart strings and I sat back down.

    “Spence… it’s just a game.” The pout grew into a half smile.

    “Spence?”

    “I’ve actually always debated calling you that, because everyone else seems to call you Reid but I don’t like that and only JJ calls you Spence, and it sidetracked you from your horrible Trouble playing skills and wiped that sad pout off your mouth.”

    “JJ is the only person who ever calls me that…” He smiled and I could tell he didn’t mind me adopting the name for him too, though I wasn’t sure how often I would use it.

    “Alright, what do you want to do next?”

    “I want you to show me how you did that Carla, I’m not easily sidetracked.” He laughed, and it was my turn to pout.

    “Fine, but seriously Spencer it’s only a game of luck. There is no skill.”

    “I know. I still never lose…” I smirked.

    “This is defiantly being marked on a calendar, but alright I’ll show you my ways.” I smirked looking at Spencer as he was eating up every word. “You are totally gullible you know that? You must have been made fun of as a child.” I smiled but it quickly faded when I saw his face fall.

    “I graduated high school when I was twelve. Teenagers aren’t generally nice to preteens… or the smartest kid in the class for that matter, so as you guessed. Yes, I was bullied heavily as a kid.” I stared at Spencer, I can’t believe I had easily joked about that when only an hour before I was crying and yelling at him, the feeling that I felt in the basement was still around me. There was nothing I knew to say to take the serious look of his face. I saw his Adams apple move, like he was swallowing a lump in his throat. “I remember thinking I was meeting a girl I really liked at the time, but in actuality I met the whole football team. They stripped me naked and tied me to a flagpole… hours passed before I got myself free and ran home.” Spencer sat there explaining this like it was a distant memory he had disregarded long ago, it seemed like it wasn’t something that effected him anymore, but I knew better than to be like he façade he was showing me. There was no way he would remember something like that off the top of his head without having some kind emotion attachment like clearly did, or if he read it.