no such thing as enough plants

you were in your room doing chemistry homework with bokuto, well, you were basically copying his answers.

"bo, how the hEck do you know the answers??" you asked bokuto.

"i have a certain friend that helps me," he said with his usual smile.

"akaashi?" you asked.

"nope!" he said popping the p.

"then?" you asked.

"he goes to nekoma, his name's kuroo, but i call him kurbro." he answered.

"oh, WAIT! he goes to nekoma?" you asked.

"yeah, well, i met him cuz of volleyball, our teams practice a lot together." he said.

"oh... i see." you said and continued copying his homework.

"i can give you his number, so you can... i don't know, copy his homework instead of mine??" he said.

"no no, your homework will do." you said.

"come on y/nnn, it hurts my back being the only smart one here," he said.

"let's not forget that i help you out with math," you said.

"right," he said.

"hey while you copy my homework, can i play some music?" he asked.

"uh huh, my laptop's on my bed." you said.

he turned on your laptop and played some 2000's throwbacks.

"really bo?" you asked.

"what??" he asked.

"i'm trying to copy homework here, not have a karaoke session." you said.

"too late, THIS ONE IS FOR THE BOYS WITH THE BOOMING SYSTEM TOP DOWN AC WITH THE COOLER SYSTEM WHEN HE COME UP IN THE CLUB HE BE BLAZIN UP GOT STACKS ON HIS DECK LIKE HE SAVIN UP!" he sang.

"and he ill, he real, he might gotta deal, he pop bottles and he got the right kind of build, he cold, he dope, he might sell coke, he always in the air but he never fly coach," you sang.

you both kept singing and listening to tons of other songs when his phone rang.

"oh it's akaashi," bokuto said.

bokuto answered the call and all you heard was, "bokuto, you're late to practice..."

"OH SHIT I FORGOT THERE WAS PRACTICE TODAY!" bokuto ran out of your room.

"BO! YOUR HOMEWORK!" you yelled.

"TAKE IT TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! BYE MAMA L/N! THE FOOD WAS GREAT!" bokuto yelled and you heard the front door slam.

you went downstairs and sat on the couch with your mom.

"what happened to kotaro?" she asked.

"he forgot he had practice," you said and watched whatever was on the tv.

"i was planning on going shopping tomorrow, maybe you want to invite your friends to come with us?" she said.

"yeah i'll let them know tomorrow. what were you planning on buying?" you asked.

"oh i just wanted to buy some plants, it brings a bit more life to the house," she said.

"ohhh i see, wait- you already have like 7 plants..." you said.

"there's no such thing as enough plants, y/n," she said.

"yess i knoww," you said.

about an hour passed of watching tv and you heard a notification on your phone.

[instagram]: kuroo.tetsu started following you.

you clicked on his account and saw that bokuto and akaashi followed him.

"i'm gonna go to my room," you told your mom.

"okay hun," she said.

you facetimed bokuto since he was probably done with practice. after a few seconds bokuto answered.

"hey y/n!" he exclaimed.

"hey bo, umm, who's 'kuroo.tetsu' on instagram?" you asked.

"oh! that's the friend i told you about!" he said.

"why did he follow me?" you asked.

"n-no reason! probably..." he stuttered.

"bo...!" you said sternly.

"okay okay i gave it to him cuz i thought that we could all be friends!" he said with his usual grin.

"bo, i love you but, he just looks like a rooster I CANT!" you exclaimed.

"who looks like a rooster?" you heard someone say.

"b-bye bo!" you said and hung up.

"what the heck." you thought to yourself.

bo ;)
9:26 pm

hey my mom's going shopping
tmrw and she asked if u and
kaashi wanted to tag along?

i'm down, i'll ask akaashi

no no i'll ask him i just wanted
to see if u wanted to come

ohhh okay
don't forget my homework
tmrw!

yeah yeah

goodnight y/n!

goodnight bo!

———————————————————————

kaashi <3
9:31 pm

hey kaashi :D

hello y/n

my mom's going shopping
tmrw and asked if you
wanted to tag along
bokuto's coming too

yeah sure, i'll meet up with
bokuto and head over to
your house, just tell me
when.

okay! see you tmrw!

goodnight y/n

———————————————————————

you plugged in your phone to charge and went to bed, well, that's what you tried to do but ended up watching anime instead. you watched a few episodes and started feeling sleepy. you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep with the anime playing in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is a bit short compared to how much i used to write but