ha! it sounds like churro!

it's been a week since you all went shopping. you only bought some clothes, bokuto bought way too much food, and akaashi used his money wisely.

you barely made it in time for school. you were panting and gasping for air since you ran all the way to school.

you were rapidly making your way to class when you bumped into someone.

"s-sorry!" you said.

"it's fine y/n," you heard akaashi's voice.

"oh kaashi! i didn't notice it was you haha," you said.

"did you oversleep again?" he asked.

"y-yeah i kind of stayed up w-watching anime." you stuttered.

you don't know why, but you've always felt kind of nervous around akaashi. you thought that maybe you had a crush on him, but you pushed away those feelings since he was just your friend.

"class is starting soon, you should head to your class," akaashi said.

"y-yeah see you later kaashi!" you waved and sped to your classroom.

"y/n! i thought you weren't coming!" bokuto exclaimed.

"sorry bo, i overslept haha," you said.

"did you bring it?" he asked.

"bring what?"

"don't tell me you forgot..."

"i was joking! i obviously didn't forget," you said as you took out bokuto's homework.

"here," you handed him the homework.

"sweet! thanks y/n!" he said.

you sat down beside him and the bell rang signaling that class had started.

school went by pretty normal, the only exciting part of school was lunch, mostly because bokuto made it fun. the school day ended with you, bokuto, and akaashi walking together to the gym. when you arrived you said your goodbyes and walked home. although today's walk home was different. you heard someone running towards you, but you decided to ignore it.

"Y/N!!" bokuto yelled. apparently he was the one running towards you.

"wha- i thought you had practice??!" you asked.

"bokuto forgot to tell me that we didn't have practice, and there was a note on the door." akaashi said.

"IM SORRY I FORGOT!" bokuto exclaimed.

"well, my place?" you asked.

they both nodded, but bokuto's nod seemed more desperate and happy.

"by the way, bo, the dude that started following me," you started.

"kuroo?" he asked.

"ha! it sounds like churro!" you exclaimed.

akaashi stifled a laugh but bokuto couldn't contain himself.

"IM TOTALLY GOING TO TELL HIM YOU SAID THAT!" he yelled.

"anyways, what does he want?" you asked.

"oh he probably thought you were pretty and saw that i was following you. no other reason." he said.

"you told him about me, huh?" you asked.

"n-no!"

"don't lie, bokuto." akaashi said.

"akaashiii! you weren't supposed to say that!" he shouted.

"should i follow him?" you asked.

"yes!" bokuto said, he seemed a little to desperate.

you clicked on the blue follow button and you put your phone away. you and akaashi started talking about school while bokuto kept going on and on about volleyball. he didn't seem to notice that you and akaashi were having your own discussion. by the time he noticed, you were all at the doorstep of your house. you opened the door and let them in. they had been there countless times, so it wasn't anything new for your parents. you all sat on the couch and you took out your phone.

notifications
[instagram] kuroo.tetsu: hey 😺