it's friday?!

beep! beep! beep!

you groaned, but got out of bed. you saw that horimiya was playing on the tv.

"overslept again," you pouted.

you got dressed and followed your usual morning routine. after getting your stuffed packed, you went downstairs and saw that your mom had left you breakfast, along with a note.

"i had to go to work early, i left you your favorite, [favorite food] :)

love you ♡︎"

you knew it was your mom since your dad was on a trip. he said he'd come back around next month or so.

you ate breakfast without a care in the world. you were already late, so why rush?

after finishing your breakfast, you headed towards school.

"HEY HEY HEY Y/N!" bokuto yelled, but he was wearing casual clothes.

"isn't-"

"it's saturday! why are you wearing your uniform?!" he cut you off.

"akaashi's wearing his uniform!" you exclaimed.

"i told bokuto that it's friday, but he was arguing that it's saturday." akaashi said.

"wait so i'm not late?" you asked.

"nope." akaashi said.

"wait it's friday?!?" bokuto yelled.

"yes!" you and akaashi both said at the same time.

bokuto ran home and changed. meanwhile, you and akaashi walked into the school, laughing at how bokuto forgot it was a school day. before you knew it, bokuto was in front of you and akaashi, with his uniform messed up.

you saw akaashi's face turn red and he turned around. you fixed bokuto's tie while akaashi mumbled something about going to get a juice box.

"what's up with akaashi?" bokuto asked.

"maybe he's thirsty?" you suggested.

"his face was red,"

"i know! i saw that too! maybe he was feeling a bit hot," you said.

the bell rang and you and bokuto ran to class.

---

the school day ended and your usual 'running to the gym' competition was held. of course, bokuto won.

"HAHA! 30 WINS AND 0 LOSSES!" bokuto yelled.

"bokuto, you're an athlete, y/n is not." akaashi said.

"thanks mamakaashi," you said.

"AW NO FUN AKAASHIII" bokuto yelled.

the three of you went in the gym and saw the rest of the team there already. you sat down with kaori and yukie while the team practiced.

"seriously, y/n, you should become a manager already," kaori said.

"so i don't have to do that much work," yukie yawned.