emotional rollercoater

bo ;)
6:47 pm

y/nnnnn
let's get some mcdonald's
😃😃😃😃

OMG YES
IM STARVING
MY MOM MADE DIS WEIRD SOUP
AND ITS YUCKY
I LOVE MY MOM BUT COME ON

WAIT MAMA L/N COOKED???
HOW RUDE Y/N
i'll pick u up in 10 ;P

kk ;)
seen

---

you changed from your yellow minion pj's to some jeans and a t shirt. you somewhat fixed your hair and got semi ready, since you didn't want to overdress to mcdonald's.

you went downstairs and saw that your mom was washing dishes.

"hey mom, bokuto's gonna pick me up," you said.

"does he want to stay for dinner?" she asked.

"um i doubt he's hungry since he has a strict schedule to keep his build," you lied.

"ohhh true, okay hun. be safe out there." she said.

you received a text from bokuto that he was around the corner, so you stepped outside of your house and to your surprise, he pulled up blasting 'promiscuous' in his car.

the passenger window rolled down and you saw your one and only, kuroo.

"hey shawty, wanna go on a ride?" kuroo smirked.

"sure, but i'm not sure you'll be able to handle my 12 ft dick," you remarked and climbed into the backseat.

"where would you two lovebirds like to eat?" bokuto asked.

"the finest place in town for my lady, mcdonald's." kuroo kept his smirk.

"my, that restaurant is too expensive, are you sure you can afford it?" you played along.

"anything for my girl." kuroo turned his head to smile at you. unlike his smirk, it was a genuine smile.

"ok you guys are making me sick." bokuto interrupted.

"that would be you and akaashi if you could." you retorted.

"Y/N WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME???" bokuto shouted.

"BECAUSE YOU WOULD DO THE SAME!" you also shouted.

"bokuto, you had to turn right." kuroo said.

"Y/N WAS DISTRACTING ME!"

"no need to yell." you told him.

"ugh." bokuto turned the car back.

bokuto managed to drive to mcdonald's safely and the three of you went inside.

"hey guys, i want to be reliable this time and pay for you two," bokuto said.

"aww thanks bo," you smiled and kuroo nodded.

you all ordered and bokuto looked for his wallet. he patted his pockets and nothing.

"uhh, bo?" you asked.