what just happened.

tetsu
6:37 am

hola mi amor ❤️

who are u and what did u do to
my kuroo 🤨

ur kuroo? 😏

it's too early for this

i'm on my morning run
should i run to ur house?? 😏😏😏

no
bye

:(

:)

i'm omw to ur house

mkayyy
seen

---
you lazily got out of bed and brushed your teeth, combed your hair, etc. you went back to bed after your little morning routine and watched anime while you waited for kuroo.

your parents were out of town for a week, so it'd be you and kuroo this morning.

a knock on the door startled you and you got up from your bed to open the door for kuroo.

"hey," he said.

"hi," you answered and held his hand, guiding him upstairs. kuroo closed the door while he had the chance before being led to your bedroom.

"is it time for boom boom seggsy time?" he asked.

"no i'm just tired and i want to cuddle."

"okay," he smiled.

you both made it to your bedroom and you flopped on your bed. he lied down beside you and wrapped his arms around your waist. he rubbed your back and before he knew it, you were already asleep.

he liked looking down at you, admiring all of your features. he especially loved the ones you were mostly insecure of. he loved everything about you.

about an hour passed and you woke up to kuroo sleeping. he looked so peaceful in his sleep.

you heard his phone ding and you checked to see who it was, maybe it was one of the boys from the team, but you immediately regretted your decision.

who the fuck was sakura?

kuroo didn't have any siblings, it could be one of his cousins or distant relatives.

"okay relax, it's nothing bad, just set his phone down. calm down." you thought to yourself and put kuroo's phone back on the bed.

kuroo had noticed you moving and woke up.

"i don't want to wake up..." he mumbled and held you closer to him. he nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck and absorbed all of your warmth.

you were trying to hold back tears, but for what? it's probably nothing bad. he's loyal right? well he does have a bad reputation.

"you're mine right?" you asked kuroo.

he looked up at you and noticed your worried state.