how the hell did he know?

about a month had passed, you and akaashi went on a few dates and decided to become official. although you were with akaashi, you felt that you were starting to feel things towards kuroo. he just brought out a funner side of you while akaashi brought out the calmer side of you.

akaashi noticed that you were spaced out, so he waved his hand in front of you.

"y/n?" he asked.

"huh- oh sorry kaashi," you said.

"is something bothering you?" he asked.

"n-no, i'm just thinking about how the heck am i going to finish this burger." you laughed.

you were on a date with akaashi at the moment. he took you to a fast food restaurant, it's pretty simple since he just enjoyed spending time with you.

you felt your phone buzz in your pocket, you contemplated whether you should take it out or leave it since it seems rude to be on your phone on a date.

"y/n, your phone," akaashi said.

"oh yeah haha," you nervously laughed.

you looked at your phone and saw it was bokuto texting you.

———————————————————————

bo ;)
6:26 pm

GUESS WHAT?!!!

?

nekoma's coming for a practice
match!!! 🤪

really?

mhm mhm 😋
read 6:27

———————————————————————

"who is it?" akaashi asked.

"it's bo," you said.

"is something wrong?"

"no no, he said nekoma's coming for a practice match,"

"oh,"

"yeah,"

when bokuto texted you about kuroo, you couldn't help but feel butterflies. you haven't met him, yet he made you feel some time of way. akaashi noticed that you were lost in thought again.

"y/n?" akaashi asked.

"huh- oh sorry," you said.

"is something wrong? you've spaced out twice already."

"n-no, i'm just thinking,"

"thinking about kuroo, right?"

"how the hell did he know?" you thought.

"n-no! well kinda, i'm finally going to meet him and his team, y'know?" you said.

"oh,"

"don't worry kaashi, i'm still going to cheer for you,"

akaashi didn't say anything, he just smiled softly.

the date ended with you and akaashi finishing your food and him walking you home. he wasn't as talkative as he was before.

the two of you were at your doorstep.

"do you want to stay for a while?" you asked.

"i'm spending the night with bokuto. he keeps bugging me," akaashi said.

"oh okay,"

"i-"

"well, bye kaashi!" you said and stepped inside.

he didn't get the chance to tell you.