•EPÍGRÄPH•

Hey Readers,

Hey Readers,

Thank you for pressing this Read button and taking out time to read this.. This will surely not disappoint you...

The character names, places and incidents occurring in the story are purely fictitious... This book is an original fiction by me and Anu, copying any part of it is a punishable offence by law….

The story is a fictional and original work of the authors….

No part of the story should be reproduced or used elsewhere without the prior consent of the authors....

Bashing and harsh words will not be accepted…. Any kind of feedback is acceptable,until it helps us improve our writing….

The cover and edits used in the story are made by the author, kindly don't use them without permission of the owners!!

Thank you for reading…

MISS HEARTBROKEN'S MEDICINE

© 2021, I_ve_got_1D

Concept By :- RiDgEnIgHt &
                       Gemini_eye30

Trust.....The most important thing in a relationship, whether in between couples or between friends....If somehow it's break due to any reasons, then the person who face this situation,suffers alot....They went through a trauma..They suffer from 'Pistanthrophobia' (fear of trusting people)...They become Introvert,they create a outer shell to protect themselves from being hurt again...They don't like to connect with anyone....They keep themselves away from people, so that, they needn't to face the same situation again....

And if someone wants to bring them out of their shell, then they need to make them believe that whatever happened in the past will not be repeating again....Built the trust again, make them believe in Love again...

||All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are… ||

||I need someone who is comfortable with awkward silences, and doesn't mind me not talking most of the time..||

||Don't judge me..You can't handle half of what I've dealt with...There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I'm who I'm…||

||I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception…||

||The best proof of love is TRUST….||

COVER