Chapter 1: A Wounded Soul.

She was as soft as a flower buds

As fresh as morning dew drops
But
She was damaged from inside

Which didn't caught anybody's eye.
-Ayushi khanna..

An announcement was made for a flight to the UK

An announcement was made for a flight to the UK...A girl was seen moving towards the terminal where they are asked to...She was walking in a robotic way, like she has no energy to go....But still she went and entered inside the flight and took her seat in the business class...She was lost in her thoughts, forgetting about the surrounding...She came out of her thoughts, when she felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up and found a air hostess, telling her to fasten her seatbelt....After a while the flight took off....And her mind too took off to long rollercoaster ride of her life ....

Heyy guys, I'm Ayushi Khanna... I'm a fashion designer....I belong from a Punjabi family...In my family,it's my father, mother and my elder sister...You will be thinking that my family is a happy family, but you are wrong... It's not...I never got to experience a normal childhood....Why???I don't think I will disclose it this early.... From last month, my happy life turned upside down....I never knew the people whom I will trusted more than my life will give me this sudden blow....I started feeling suffocated among those people....I just wanted to leave everything and go somewhere, where people will not find me and no one will know who I'm....And God gave me this opportunity....

FLASHBACK

Like always I was doing my work in my office...This place is my Heaven....Away from the problem of my life, I spend most of my time here...When I was involved in my dream world, my Boss's PA called and informed me that, she was calling me....I cut the call and went towards her cabin and knocked...After getting her response,I entered.....

"Good Morning Ma'am...You called???" I asked...

"Good Morning... Come take your seat....I need to discuss an important news...." She said...

I was confused after listening to her...But still I took my seat and made myself comfortable.....

"Ayushi....I have seen your work and it's really unique....Last month, most of the designs were of yours for the Fashion Show....And the Judges really liked your designs alot...So, they forwarded a proposal , they want you as their head designer for their Fashion House, AIKA....So, will you take this offer???? I can guarantee you, it will be an amazing opportunity for your life.....And I will be glad if you take the offer, and also it will be my loss to lose a capable designer like you ...." Ma'am said with a smile...

I was in a dilemma, whether to accept the offer or not...I want to go away from here...But still, I need to ask my parents...

"Ma'am, can I tell you after discussing with my parents???" I asked...

"Sure.Sure...Why not. Take your time...."She said...

And after that, there was a big drama between me and my parents...And I decided that I will go and will live my life...I accepted the offer..... Within a week my Visa and work permit was ready...And I was set to leave my past behind, along with the real me...

FLASHBACK ENDS

And after an 11 hours journey, I will be on a different continent, different country, different city and will meet different people.....I hope this city will heal my wounds.......

______________________________Wondering where our is our Harry don't worry you all gonna met him and will get to know about his crazy lifestyle in the next chapter

Wondering where our is our Harry don't worry you all gonna met him and will get to know about his crazy lifestyle in the next chapter.

And don't forget to vote and share
And let us know if you liked the chapter by commenting

This chapter is written by RiDgEnIgHt

Bye
I_ve_got1d💛.