Chapter 7 : Some Shared Feelings

I have been with someone        Who makes me feel special        In their life

        Who makes me feel special
        In their life...
        And after sometimes
        When they came to know
        That they became the reason for
        My Survival....
        They left me Broken.... 

                                                     -RiDgEnIgHt

Ayushi was in a dilemma whether to tell Sia about her past or not... It's not that she doesn't trust her, it's just that, after what she faced in her life, she has closed herself, and doesn't allow anyone in her life...

After lot's of thinking, she decided she will open up to Sia...

"You know, the reason why I decided to take this job offer isn't to gain more success or to settle down here...It was for a reason to run away from my past, from home, from India..." Ayushi said with a sad look...

It was shocking for Sia, as she knew Ayushi never wanted to leave India...But now hearing that she left India due to her past, she knew it might be a big reason due to which she took this drastic step...

"As you know my family is very conservative...I broke many rules like I took Humanities during my high secondary then I decided to become Fashion designer...I was not like my dii(elder sister), so being compared to her became common..." Ayushi paused, Sia was listening to her with full attention...."Things became worse when I decided to marry the guy I loved...I fought with my family for him, as I thought he is my true love, my future...But there is a saying, "True things are not everlasting"...For the guy, I did so much, was never that worthy...He cheated on me and left me to face the horrible society...The taunts of my family increased till five times, which became unbearable for me...And then a new opportunity came up...And then I decided to grab it and move out from my horrible past and get a new life in new Country ....."

After Ayushi finished talking about her past Sia hugged her, as she knew how horrible life becomes when your parents don't support you.....Sia also decides, she too is going to share her past, her pain with her...