Chapter 6: The Sarcastic encounter.

She is strong enough to protect herself

But my insecurities makes me protective towards her because there are hungry wolves everywhere ready to tear her innocent heart in pieces.
-Harry Edward Styles.

Harry POV

That smile is so real, so soothing, so beautiful. Time seemed to have stopped. I have never felt this way before. This is so new to me but anyways I am just a womaniser to people's eyes especially in her.

"Hally ( Harry) why are you looking ath (at) her" Lux asked in her baby voice.

"What no I am not looking at her?" I denied as I smiled at her.

She giggled and said, "liar"

I laughed along with her.

Today was really tiring. We had to do many things, first the gym, then the interview.

Crazy right!

We have a meeting with salmon, I mean Simon tomorrow. Meeting with him is always irritating. Whatever, I have no option.

Third person POV

The boys were talking about their new songs. Sia invited Ayushi for a sleepover with the boys. She couldn't say no so she agreed. They were busy talking about stuffs when the ringing of the phone

Louis stood up and received the call.

"Am I talking to the elder member of the house?" The person from the other side spoke.

"Yes I am the elder member" but he paused and looked at the boys and said "payno this is for you."

He went towards the phone and took it from his hand.

"Who do you think it is?" Zayn asked Louis

"I don't know I don't care he asked for the elder member so"

"Who is it?" Sia asked him when he hung up the phone

"Well it's Simon's personal assistant he said he wants to have a meeting now" Liam said.