*pRoLoGuE*

“I try so hard every single time just to see that smile on your face but, the only thing you do is ignore me

“I try so hard every single time just to see that smile on your face but, the only thing you do is ignore me..." he said raising his voice. I could feel his temper raising.

“Stop trying I am who I am, your trying won't change me". I am tired of this. Every body wants to see this smile but nobody wants to see the pain behind that sweet, innocent, fake smile.

“No Ayushi you are not the person you try to show. That smile that laugh they are all fake  I want to know the real you. I want to see the genuine smile on your face.." His words hit me hard. I could see tears forming in his eyes.

“Please  trust me for once I promise I will mend your broken heart."  he said warm tears leaking  from his alluring green eyes.

“Trust me I want to but my heart is broken to a extent that it cannot be mended anymore...." I replied, I was in pain seeing him getting hurt because of my decision, at that moment I knew I have fallen for him to hard to come back.

After meeting him, knowing him...I got to know who he really was behind the facede.... Me being the person who was heartbroken,who forget how to trust people, how to be happy with the smallest things....Who thought it was impossible to go back to the previous self....But he made it possible....He tried every way to bring back my true self...He mended my broken self...He taught me how to trust again....

So, come and join me in this roller coaster ride....And make you believe that, people are not same.... Someone's is there waiting for you to make your life beautiful.....Let me tell you how he became the "Medicine of my broken heart"....

____________________________________

Hope you like the prologue...

Don't forget to let us know if you liked it...