Chapter 5: An unsolved confusion.

She stuffed all her paininside her little heart but he chose to unravel itand heal her                         By Gemini_eye30

inside her little heart
but he chose to unravel it
and heal her
                         By Gemini_eye30

She stuffed all her paininside her little heart but he chose to unravel itand heal her                         By Gemini_eye30

AYUSHI'S POV

It was a long day...After spending time with the boys, which was quite fun….They might be famous people but still their childishness remains the same, which is really amazing…. I got to know Liam is known as Daddy payno as only he can handle the 4 boys after Paul...Then Louis might be the eldest one but he is the mischievous boy of the group…Zayn is both introvert and extrovert, and it was really surprising that he could speak Hindi (The Indian Language) like a pro...Then it's Harry, he is same like Louis, that's the reason they hit off so well...And Niall, the sweet Irish boy, he is really sweet, he is the unique person of the group, but may be they are different in behaviour,or in nature but they are together, they are united, I think that's the reason why they named the band as ONE DIRECTION….

But I didn't understand why Sia said that I shouldn't judge someone like that...Am I wrong about the way I judged Harry???But he was behaving like a flirt..Might be he was trying to make me comfortable??Urggghhhhh, leave it,I shouldn't stress out... Tomorrow I have lots of work,so I need a long nap….

END OF POV

Ayushi got changed in her comfy night wear, and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner... While cooking her phone pinged, she picked it up from the counter and saw a whatsapp msg from Sia…

'Hiii Babes' -Sia

'Heyy Sweetie' - Ayushi

'What are you doing??' -Sia

'Cooking Dinner..Wbu??' - Ayush

'Just had Dinner, now watching Netflix..I told mamma that you are here, and she is really excited to meet you and she invited you to our home this weekend' -Sia

'I want to meet her too, it been years I last saw her, tell her I will be there and want to eat my fav dishes made by her hands' -Ayushi