seventeen. you're out of it

Good day living in my mind.

"I'm not even gonna try" Nia rolled her eyes at Dylan who reached out his controller to her. He responded with a grin before he threw it to Jelassi who sat next to her.

While the two of them played against each other, Nia and Mila sat on their phones, loud tiktok music blasting from both sides of the room.

"Hey, did you talk to Mikey?" Bronny entered the room, sitting down next to his best friend.

"Talk to Mikey? Why would I talk to Mikey?" Mila mumbled, her eyes still set on the phone screen in front of her "Well he said that he would talk to you last week" Bronny shrugged.

Mila's eyes grew in realization. Mikey had come over that night to talk to her, he just used Trey as an excuse. But unlucky for him Dior was already there. Mila groaned hitting her head back on the cushions.

"Hey Bae" She opened her eyes to be met with Dior, he chuckled at her and planted a peck on her lips while sitting down between Bronny and her.

"Hey" Mila wrapped both of her arms around his and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Aww" Nia looked up once and that went back to her phone, frantically forcing her thumbs to move faster.

The group hung out for a bit until Dior drove Mila home, pecking her lips before he told her how beautiful she was and drove off.

With a sigh Mila entered her room and collapsed on her bed, turning on the tv while she went on her phone.

text messages

Mattia
Heyyyyy

Mila
hey Mattia

Mattia
What u up to?

Mila
Nothing much

You?

Mattia
I'm just watching a movie

Mila
Cool

Mattia
How are you? With the move and all

Mila
I'm good, everything's good

Mattia
That's good

You know I've always thought that I were the prettiest girl in Jersey

Mila
Thx?

Mattia
You're gorgeous Mila

Mila
Thank you Mattia

Mattia
2 images attatched*

Mila
OH HELL NAH

ARE YOU DUMB

LMFAOOOOO WTF IS THAT😭😭😭

Mattia
Why you fronting for?

I know you like that

Mila
You're out of it

I got a boyfriend. 

Mattia
Who?

Mila
Dior?

Mattia
Lol you're a joke Mila

Dior ain't no cheat💀
Not delivered!

Did y'all see the music video to good days? Because girl I-😭🤌🏼 IT'S SO FUCKIN GOOOOOD MISS SZA DELIVERED!!