ᴅᴏᴄᴇ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

CHAPTER TWELVE"𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜"

CHAPTER TWELVE
"𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜"
🍧! |NARRATIVE

MILA MARTONE WALKED through LAX, her eyes wandering, searching for her father while she unconsciously tapped her fingers on her handbag.

"Milagros" a voice called out.

Her eyes darted to the voice as her lips curled up into a smile "Pops" she smiled and ran towards him.

"Princess" he smiled and hugged his daughter tightly. "Your brothers are asleep, we goin have to wake em up when we get home" he dragged her suitcase as they walked towards the car.

The ride home wasn't that long as they pulled up and Mila instantly walked into her house after her dad insisted on Carrying her suitcase to her room for her.

Mila walked over to Chris first, since they were the rebels in the household.

"Wakedywakey" she sang as she jumped on his bed and ripped his grey covers off.

"Stoppppuuhh" he whined and pulled the covers on his body again "So when ya sisters in town, you ain't wanna say hi?" Mila leaned back on the white wall and shook her head in disapproval.

Chris scrunched his nose and slowly opened his left eye. "Mila?" He said confusingly "The fuck do you think fool?" She hit his forehead lightly with a grin.

Chris tackles her into a hug and fake weeped "My sisters in town" he sniffed.

"Stop the capping dawg" Mila rolled her eyes but still patted his back "Trey's still asleep" She mumbled.

A horrific grin appeared on his face as he dragged her all the way into Treys room and on the count of three they jumped onto his bed while screaming.

Chris furrowed his eyebrows when he realized that there was no body under the covers.

"Y'all fuckers really thought I was that dumb?" He called out from the bathroom.

In just a moment he ran out and jumped on top of his two younger siblings with a big smile playing on his lips as they yelled out.

"Bruh, you so heavy bitch" Chris whined as he tried to push him off "Treyyyy" Mila slapped his multiple times.

Their dad walked past their room with a questionable look on his face as Trey shot him a smile and got off of them, making him move on.