twenty eight. fight video?

TO BE YOUNG and in love, what a shit show. Mikey sat in in dark room, the only light source being the television screen as the playstation whirred and displayed the video game on the screen. "Move!" he shouted at the screen, almost breaking his controller had it not been for the pillow on the floor, bracing the impact.

Mikey felt his blood boil as he went on instagram and saw a the picture Mila had uploaded to her finsta. They were back together again after two weeks of her 'thinking' about it. He loved the girl but man was she stupid to go back to Dior.

"Bitch" he mumbled at Dior's face on the screen, he was grinning ear to ear. Mikey hated it, every-time they had training Dior would always find ways to remind him that he had won over Mila. Whether it was mentioning her every-time Mikey was near, or gushing about their dates, you name it. Mikey wanted to punch that grin off his face.

It became even worse when Mila invited Dior to their hangout last weekend. Bronny had stared at them wide eyed before letting them into his house, Dior had comfortably sat down and dragged Mila with him. They cuddled the whole night, and it was even more disgusting when they kissed goodbye.

Deciding that he would be depressed if he stayed in the room for much longer, Mikey left the house. Usually when he was upset he would go to Trey's house due to their long history of being friends. But seeing as Mila probably would be home, Mikey went to the only other place he could think about.

She greeted him with a dark look and a smirk on her face.

"Here again so soon?"

"Shut up" he mumbled, letting himself in the house. She rolled her eyes, knowing exactly why he had texted her. They made it up to her room on the upper floor and before she could utter a word, Mikey placed his lips on her, already running his hands up her waistline.

𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦!

liked by bronny and 880 others milamartone I ain't been here in a min

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

liked by bronny and 880 others
milamartone I ain't been here in a min

view all comments

Iamnia you gon make me act up🍽😍

User1 what's happening with her and Mikey???
User2 they unfollowed each other🤷🏾‍♀️
User3 probably something with Dior tbh

J.elassi WHAT A BABBEEEE😫😫🙏🏼

User4 I have the video of Dior and Mikey fighting!

User5 gorgeous😍

comments have been limited

a/n
Can y'all guess who the girl is?