ᴛʀᴇs. ᴀʀᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ?

CHAPTER THREE"Are y'all together?"

CHAPTER THREE
"Are y'all together?"
.°🍧! |IMESSAGES + FT

𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦😝

𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟻 𝚊𝚖

NIA🧟‍♀️
Yooo.

THE GOAT🐐
wassup nia.

CLOWNASS🤡
Hello headasses.

MILANO
wassgood 😴

NIA🧟‍♀️
what r y'all doin????

CLOWNASS🤡
I'm boutta eat😋

THE GOAT 🐐
Oou whatchu eatin.

CLOWNASS 🤡
ice cream.
It's almost midnight.

THE GOAT 🐐
What flavour😗

CLOWNASS 🤡
Mint & chocolate🥰

MILANO
bruh dylan why you asking
so many questions?
Who r you? Sherlock Holmes

THE GOAT 🐐
How did you know mila🤪
It is me. He is I.

NIA🧟‍♀️
Y'all are hella weird

MILANO
Don't even get me
started on you 😭

HEADASSBOY🤓
wtf are y'all on?

MILANO
drugs mikey
We're on drugs

HEADASSBOY🤓
That's good :)

NIA🧟‍♀️
So are y'all like togetheeerrr?🥴

HEADASSBOY🤓
Nah. But we're talking tho.

MILANO
:)

NIA🧟‍♀️
Oooo I see y'all👀

𝙅𝙊𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇!

Mila scrunched her nose, not really wanting to talk to anyone. Yet she pressed the green button on her phone and watched as her friends faces popped up on the screen.

"Milagros!!!" Nias face lit up as she stared at her best friend through the screen.

"Look Mikeys in here too! Y'all haven't even heard each other's voices right?" Nia smirked while propping her phone against her window.

"Hey shawty" Mikey grinned through her phone "Hi Mikey" she grinned back.

Mikey was shocked by the softness in her voice. Mila genuinely looked like a nice girl due to her always smiling. But to hear her voice for the first time ever was something else.

"Aww y'all are too cute" Bronny awed as he connected into the call "Was the ice cream good bruh?" Dylan yelled into his mic.

"Call the fuck down Dylan, stop yelling" Jelassi too connected and rolled her eyes at the immature boy.

"Sowwy Ela" he faked pouted then continued to laugh into the bottom of his phone.

"You're gonna wake my whole family up idiot" Ela flipped him off before grabbing her headphones off the nightstand.

Mila cleared her throat and plopped an Oreo into her mouth "Oh my god yes girlie, mukbang time" Bronny pouted his lips and held up a peace sign.

She almost choked on the Oreo bites as she laughed at his childish behavior.

They all talked for a while until slowly one by one they all went to sleep.

Mikey was currently talking with Bronny about a game they was gonna have this weekend.

Bronny yawned and proceeded to look tiredly into his phone camera "Imma go to sleep" he waved at the camera "Bye love birds" he chuckled tiredly.

"Bye Bronny" they both smiled.

"Soooo" Mila pursed her lips together and smiled awkwardly at her phone.

"Man quit the cappin" Mikey chuckled and stared at her "What?" She laughed.

"Nothing, you so cute" he grinned "Stop" she yawned.

"You tired already babe?" Mikey pouted at her "Mhm" Mila replies while closing her eyes "Aight, lets go to sleep" he smiled and turned off his lights like she already had done.

"Good night Mila" He smiled "Good night Mikey" she smiled back.

They both stayed on that face time call until early morning when they continued to talk until one of them had to be somewhere.