twenty nine. i love you so much Nia!

FIGHT VIDEO? WHAT video? Mila furrowed her eyes at the screen while she laid in bed, a blanket wrapped around her body and a pillow hugged to her chest. She chewed on her lip and texted the others who had also seen the comments.

Bronny and Dylan didn't reply while Jelassi and Nia had no idea.

"What the fuck?" She asked herself for the thousandth time that month. When she received the news of her moving to Cali, she had wished for a life just like in the movies. Cali was supposed to bring her happiness, fun memories and a lot of parties.

she got was drama, boys and confusion. But as Mikey would say; she put herself in that situation. Which was true.

Mila thought back to the first weeks she had first come to L.A. She cringed internally and shook her head, she had been so loud and practically dramatic over anything. But that was normal right?

A knock could be heard on the doorframe and she snapped her head to Chris who stood with his eyes fixed on his textbook.

"I don't understand" he whined and hopped into her bed. He laid on his stomach, kicking his feet back and forth in the air as he chewed on the yellow pen.

"It's not that complicated Chris" she mumbled back, she love shin but her younger brother could be a pain in the ass at times.

"How would you know? You didn't even read through the text" Chris shoved the book into her lap and groaned before he shoved his face into the mattress.

Mila spent the next twenty minutes explaining the context for him and by the end Chris looked at her in awe and gave her a tight bear hug.

"Hey, do you happen to know about a fight video?" Mila asked after a few seconds of him being in euphoria.

"..fight video?" He tilted his head at her innocently. Mila widened her eyes "so you know?" She knew him too well.

He suddenly got nervous under his older sister's gaze. She intimidated him, always had.

"Nope, I don't—no" He pursed his lips and looked the other way. Chris glanced around her room, trying to find something interesting to focus on instead of the question.

"Tell me" Mila said sternly.

It was silent for a moment until Chris groaned and ran his hands down his face.

"Mikey and Dior got into a fight, in the dressing room after the game. At first it was just Mikey who was mad because Dior barely passed the ball to anyone; it's normal—but then the topic changed to you" Chris said all in one breath.

He was genuinely confused, nobody told him anything that was going on in the house. So for him to find out that the two boys had argued over her was a shocker, what did Mila do that was so special?

"Oh" was all she said before he shrugged and walked out of her room.

So that was the fight video everybody talked about.

The sun was setting as Nia and Jelassi entered her room. They glanced at her state and shared a worried expression "Mila?" They asked the girl that hung upside down from her bed. 

"Hey" she mumbled back and sat up straight, staring back at them.

"You good?" Nia raised her eyebrows.

"There's something I've been keeping from you guys" She nervously fiddled with the heart-shaped ring on her index finger, not having the courage to look at them.

"Go on" Jelassi sat down in front of the vanity mirror and began her make up although the girls were already wearing their party outfits.

"I uh—kind oh hooked up with Mikey"

Jelassi slowly turned her head around, with raised eyebrows she stared at her friend in shock.

"Woah, fill us in!" Nia exclaimed and took a seat on the edge of the bed while Jelassi went back to doing her make-up.

Thirty minutes later the girls were in a different location. Entering the house, the smell of alcohol and various other things reeked from the people inside.

Stepping into the main dancing floor, Nia and Mila started dancing their worries away while Jelassi was no where to be seen.

About ten to twenty drinks later; Mila danced to the beat, she could feel a pair of arms wrap around her waist, she recognized his cologne.

"Hey" he greeted her. Although she was drunk, she tilted her head back without turning around and smiled up at him.

"You sexy as hell tonight"

She chuckled lightly and turned around. Wrapping her arms around his neck she placed a soft peck on his lips.

Her head was already spinning and she could feel the hangover of tomorrow.

"I love you so much Nia" he slurred on his words.

She felt her heart drop.

Dior rested his arms around her waist, he took a second to rub his eyes before a look of realization flashed across his face.

Attempting to cover it up he yawned, a very fake yawn. He could feel the pressure on him as she glared up at him.

"I'm going for a fucking drink" she stayed and he groaned while she slipped out of his grip.

"Ni—Mila, it was an accident" He followed her up the stairs.

She only flipped him off and locked herself in the bathroom.

How could she be so stupid? This explained everything.

"Imma give you some time to cool off, I'll be downstairs" he gave me up after a while and sighed before he walked off.

Mila sat on the bathroom floor, questioning everything mistake she's had made along the way.

That was until a knock made its way to her ears.

"Mila? It's me"

who could it be??? Lol, seems pretty obvious, right? AND GUYS I JUST RE-READ THE CHAPTER WHERE MIKE'S LIKE HIGH AND WHAT NOT. WHAT TF WAS I ON😭!!????