Demon Brothers and side characters as shapes

A/N I wanted to compare the Obey Me characters with other things again! My first thought was colours.....and then my brain went.....they already have colours...they literally show that everywhere, how did you forget that? On that topic...the phrase 'green with envy' pops into mind and it gets me a bit that Leviathan isn't green lol. Then I thought of shapes so this is just mild humor of comparing characters as shapes.

Also that Valentine event was so cute but I forgot about it for a couple of days and didn't manage to get my Mammon SSR card. Next time!!! Thinking about that event, I came up with a short scenario on how I would tease Mammon:

MC- "Hey Mammon smell this chocolate! It's the best smelling chocolate ever!"

Mammon- "Huh? Well alright." 

Mammon lets MC hold the chocolate up to his nose but instead MC taps it against his lips.

MC- "Thanks for kissing it."

MC holds the chocolate close to their face. MC makes a sly smile.

MC- "Maybe I'll eat this later~"

Mammon blushes.

I'm also almost fully caught up with the most recent lessons after spending time and glowsticks, yay. 

Since the side characters became dateables, overall I like them better (I did not like Solomon or Simeon much but I'm changing my mindddd.) 

-----------------------------------------------------

Lucifer- Rectangle. 

Reliable. Like a brick! 

                        Also used to brutally hit someone!

Mammon- Triangle. 

A triangle is simple (sorry Mammon). It's three sides and there are a million ways to draw one. You can't mess one up.....right?

Leviathan- Circle.

COZ GAMERS BUTTONS NORMIE!

Satan- Spear.

Spiky and stabby. POKE LUCIFER.

Asmodeus- Heart.

Obviously because him loves himself, oh and also you.

Beelzebub- Star.

He has a special star, he is a star and he's so good he just deserves all the star stickers in the world. 

Belphegor- Dodecagon.

Has many,many sides. Very complicated lol.

Solomon- Pentagram.

Shady and magic. He is cool but probably not the best to play with.

Simeon-.....Cross.

The holy shouldered angel. 

Luke- Square.

Puppy deserves a fun box to play in.   (I'M SORRY LUKE THE JOKE WAS THERE.)

Diavolo- Diamond.

Because he's a unique, precious gem that brings sunshine to us all. Also the toughest material ever.

Barbatos- Parallelogram.

Looks normal, but at the same time, something still looks off about him.