The Demon Brothers working- Majolish (and side boys)

A/N-  Hi people! Oh wow three new characters (panic for the possibility on writing on even more characters). I won't be writing on the new characters until I feel i have a good grasp on their personalities (unless you all want crack based on first impressions lolol). But then I'd be tempted on adding them to fanfics I've already written like the scenarios.

So I'm starting full time work and the fanfics might just be written even slower unfortunately. I'm sorry if I may go a long time without writing but thank you people for the #9 on the Mammon tag and all the great rankings for the tags :D. They are really cool to see.

Good luck on the Devil Day prizes everyone! 

Enjoy the fic!

Lucifer

Lucifer is working at Majolish at the check out counter. A demon walks up to the counter Lucifer is at and hands over the clothing to scan.

"Oh hello Lucifer."

"...hi."

"So..."

Lucifer raises a brow.

"What do you think of these clothes? Would you wear th-"
"No- I have a different style to you though."

"...oh."

"That will be a hundred and twenty grimm." The demon silently pressed their card to the machine which made a beep sound.

"Enjoy your clothes. Please come again." Lucifer pushed over the bag of clothes to the demon awkwardly.

"Bye..." The demon slinks off out of Majolish.

-----Bonus----

MC texts Lucifer: I think you would look hot with a striped bowtie~

Lucifer texts back a flirty face on his break. Lucifer buys a striped bowtie, hides it in his pocket, and leaves for home. As Lucifer reaches the front door, he receives a text.

MC: Oh Lucifer I'm so sorry! I was messaging Satan...

Lucifer goes inside to his study and throws the bowtie in the fire.

Mammon

Mammon was casually working, sorting through racks of clothes and keeping everything orderly. Or Mammon's version of orderly. Suddenly a demon came up to him.

"Ah you're Mammon, the model from all the magazines?"

"Huh? Oh yes! The one and only!"

"I was wondering what you think of this shirt?"

"Well it's green."

"I know it's green! I was asking for your fashion opinion!"

"Ah, well I don't really care what you wear tho." He shrugged his shoulders and held his palms towards the sky.

"Come on Mammon! Isn't this part of your job?"

"I don't think so."

The demon got out a tiny bit of grimm. "How about now?"

"The green is amazing on ya!"

"No lying Mammon."

"Try that blue shirt over there and you'll look spunky/"

"Thank you." The demon smiled as they tossed the coin and snapped a picture of Mammon stretching for the coin. Mammon spotted the photo being taken.