A Kiss?- Leviathan x Reader

A/N   More Leviathan! Enjoy! 

"AHH! AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Levi's screaming filled his room, the whole top floor and probably the entire rest of the House of Lamentation. He kept screaming and screaming. I couldn't help but stare at the freaking out otaku because I was freaking out too. 

What am I meant to do in this situation? I heard a ping noise from my DDD and got it out. Beelzelbub was likely eating and doesn't care about Levi's screaming, Belphegor doesn't wake easily so he's quite fine, Lucifer might hear if wasn't out working late at Diavolo's castle (or is he just working? I wonder..) and Mammon was out getting poor. Only bookworm Satan or partying Asmodeus (if he was not currently at a party) would be annoyed by the screaming. I looked down and saw I got a message from both.

Asmodeus:  Do you know why my secluded brother is screaming his head off, Dear? I'm trying to do my beauty routine but he's killing the mood. XOXO

Satan: Can you hear my brother yelling? Could you find out what happened and fix it? I can't keep my focus on the books I'm reading.

I decide to answer Asmodeus first because he seems not as...angry as Satan. 

Sorry Asmodeus it's actually my fault that he's screaming. I accidentally broke a figurine of his :(

I then go to message Satan but something from his message had caught my eye.

Did you say you were reading more than one book at a time? Also yes I'll try to stop him but a figurine of his is broken so that might be hard.

Only seconds later did the brothers texted back. 

Asmodeus: Oh that's not good. He's never broken a figurine so I don't know what will stop his noise. Please think of something. I believe in you and I'm putting earmuffs on. XOXO

Satan: No I'm not reading more than one book at once but I could if I wanted to. How exactly did the figurine break? 

Well Asmo is no help and Satan is figuring out it was me. I hope he doesn't get too mad...I have to reply to him if I have any hope of helping Levi.

Well I knocked it over accidentally. Now Levi is screaming at the figurine and won't even touch it. 

I sigh after I send the message off to Satan. This wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so clumsy. 

I had taken up Levi's offer of a tour of his room and collections. He had gestured around his room at first, making me laugh. I asked why a bathtub bed and he told me how it was actually comfy for him. He then showed me his giant tank for Henry the goldfish. Henry is absolutely adorable and deserving of such a nice tank. Henry seemed to follow Levi around a bit when Levi was showing me his shelves filled with manga, some of which are of course first editions. He said if I ask I can read some of the manga I liked although now I'm not sure I'd be allowed to touch anything again. He also showed me his anime and game collections in another load of shelves. Briefly he described any special gaming items or equipment he earned being a diehard fan and contest winner. Finally he move onto the mass of figurines decorating his room. He went into full on description mode with each figurine for at least five minutes, even describing their outfit which I could clearly see for myself. But nope I had to be told the symbolism and significance of each colour. I wasn't getting bored or anything with his descriptions. I think I was more overwhelmed so when I stepped back I didn't look behind me first and my butt knocked a shelf. Then that poor Ruri-chan special edition ultimate ultimate doll figurine fell and...her arm broke off. Yes just her arm but there isn't an episode where Ruri-chan loses an arm so that's not authentic and not how the model is made to be. So when Levi saw how her arm was not attached he just stared and started screaming loudly.

Now it's minutes later and his screaming hasn't stopped. Satan had messaged me back though.

Satan: At least I know the one that's responsible for this.

I gulp, knowing that he is the Avatar of Wrath. I see that he messages me once again. Is this my doom?

Satan: I know this might be too simple but have you tried fixing the figurine?

Ah! I had not thought of that in my own panic. I remember seeing superglue in one of Levi's drawers from one of the assignments he got in class not too long ago. I found it was still there!

"Levi I think this might fix her!" I tell Levi as I shake his shoulder. He wobbles as I shake him but barely moves. I look at the back of what materials the superglue is used on, I realise it won't work on her arm afterall.

"Sorry Levi it only binds wood together." 

"AHHH!" is Levi's only reply. I was starting to get a headache.

I message Satan that superglue at least won't work.

Satan: Well try some other way to shut him up if you will. Or I'll have to toss him out the window for the night.

Worried that I'd be responsible for Levi spending the night kicked out of his own house, I start panicking some more. I look around Levi's room for anything that might help but have no clue. I then look at Levi with his open mouth wail and an idea pops into my head. This might work but if I do this my crush on him might become obvious. I'll have to! I'm going to have a migraine at this rate. 

I walk over to Levi who is still staring at the figurine open mouthed and grab one of his shoulders. Here goes! I stare at his mouth as I bring my lips to the corner of his mouth. Levi seems to make a "huh" noise and I kiss his now closed mouth properly. I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see how he's reacting right now, in case it stops me from kissing him. Levi seems to pause and still under my hand on his shoulder so I open my eyes and move my head back to see if he'll scream again. Levi's is very red and shocked looking.

"Uh sorry for that." I blush myself, wondering if I'm as red as he is.

"W-w-why did you do that?" Levi asked nervously.

"Partly to stop you from screaming. I think my ears bled a little."

"S-sorry...uh was t-there another reason for..that?" Levi stuttered some more. The fact he couldn't even say the word kiss made my heart skip a beat. So sweet. But I also have to answer his questions ah!

"I...like you. I'm sure you don't feel like that and especially after what I did."

"N-no. I still l-like you.." Levi blushed and looked away when staring into my eyes while admitting that.

"You like me?"

"Yes." We seemed to get lost in each others eyes. A bit of the embarrassment seemed to wear off after we both confessed. I reached for Levi's hand to hold when I saw the broken figurine.

"Is there anything I can do about her?" I ask pointing at the figurine.

"...Maybe someone will have another one for sale online" He said but frowning.

I hung my head in shame but Levi held my hand, getting my attention. I was shocked he was so forward as his otaku self. He seemed a bit shocked he touched my hand too but continued to hold it. 

"It's okay. I forgive you." Levi said.

"Thank you Levi." I smiled a little.

"I'm glad it was you that shut me up...could you shut me up again?"

"You want another kiss?"

"Yes, a k-kiss" Levi almost hid his hand that wasn't holding mine still.

I leaned forward again and watched as his eyes closed just before mine did. I felt his lips on mine. This time he kissed me back and it felt perfect.