The Demon Brothers working- Akuzon Delivery Center (and side boys)

A/N- Hopefully I can write on all the jobs lol. Also I've been chapter 60 (hard mode only up to 30). Season four will be interesting :D.

Enjoy!

Lucifer

*Knock knock* A demon answers the door.

"Here is your package from Akuzon." Lucifer the third most powerful demon in the Devildom announced, holding the package.

The demon was dumbfounded to see him and numbly took the package from the powerful demon. Lucifer nodded and walked off, carrying a sack of packages over his shoulder like Santa.

"I'll never wash these hands again." The demon stared down at his hands and package that had been in the hands of Lucifer.

Mammon

"Hehehe I doubt anyone would miss this stuff" Mammon chuckled to himself. "It 'got lost in the mail' after all." 

Mammon tucked some clearly opened packages into his bag he took to work. He picked up another package labelled 'fragile' and shook it to listen to hear tapping. 

"Probably valuable! Let's see..."

"MAMMON!" 

"L-Lucifer!?"

"No it's me- YOUR BOSS!" The boss of Akuzon Delivery Center grumbled. She clenched her sharp nails almost wanting to use them on the thieving Mammon.

"Hi boss! What can I do for you?"

"Read the addresses and put them in the correct pile. DO NOT OPEN THEM."

"Come onnn. The money we could make!"

"Fraud you mean?"

"We're demons!"

"This company has standards. Either get some or I'll make sure you're supervised cleaning the toilets until the day someone actually murders you."

"Whaa?"

"Mammon just do the job right."

Mammon wailed at how 'controlling' his boss was.

Leviathan

"Oh oh oh! My new copy of Ruri Chan The Movie with extra commentary is coming real soon! I-It might actually be in these piles of packages. Hm not this one, or that one..." Levi was murmuring in a giant pile of packages.

"Levi?"

"Not this one either..."

The boss of Akuzon Delivery Center tapped Levi on the shoulder.

"Bwah! Oh it's you, boss. Am I on the final level or something?"

"...no. You aren't sorting through the mail."

"Yeah I'm looking for my package."

"Doing your job comes first and don't forget we do need paperwork for sending out packages so right now it isn't worth taking your package from here."

"AWWW."

"It's express anyway right?"

"Yep."

"Chances are someone else on this floor sent it to you anyway."

"WOOOO. LEVEL UP!"

"Ok Levi."

Satan

"This package's address is to the Majolish store and this one is residential to Murder Lane..." Satan moved the packages to their correct sorting trolleys.