Demon Brothers and side characters asking you for a kiss

A/N- IMSORRYIVEBEENBUSYYY. I've been improving at work (I think like wiping down once is annoying still I wanna wipe things so much more lolol). I have played some more ObeyMe and that smiling Belphie....droooool. I only got the Luke card though. Sorry Luke I need blushy Belphie but I dont think i can get him sob sob. I don't know the new characters much yet still ...

Oh btw- I think I might move most or all the fanfics to Achive of Our Own so more people can see these? I would prioritise Wattpad of course.

A very late valentines inspired one liner thing here. 

Enjoy the cutesy!

Lucifer

"Are you going to press your lips upon mine or do I have to do it myself, Love?"

Mammon

"Hey Babe, come over here and p-plant one on The Great Mammon!"

Leviathan 

"B-baby, you know that s-scene from that anime we watched yesterday? I'd l-like to do that please! The k-kiss!"

Satan

"Would you give me the immense honor of meeting my lips with your own, Kitten?"

Asmodeus

"Oh Honey! Could you give me a smoochy? I've been lonely without you all day!~"

Beelzebub

"Mm Sweetie? Can I ask for a kiss?"

(A/N Of course you cutie! sob sob)

Belphegor

"Mmm morning honey. A good morning kissy?"

Barbatos

"Dear? May I ask you for a kiss?"

Diavolo

"Oh Sweetheart! I don't suppose you would grace me with a kiss, would you?"

Solomon (A/N IFORGOTTHISMANIAPOLOGISE)

"Come here sugar and let me feel the sparkling magic of your lips."

Simeon

"Dearest. I would love to ask you for a sweet kiss."

Luke

"Nooo! I don't wanna kisses! Get offf."

(A/N Don't worry you're kissing his cheek).

Raphael

"Uh you gonna kiss me or not?"

Mest (Mephistopheles) (A/N Urg It's going to take forever to remember his name..)

"Hey are you going to slam dunk on my lips? Hurry up I don't have all day." / "I demand you kiss me this instant!"

Thirteen

"I dare you to kiss me cutie"