The musical fest

Hello! readers, this is my very first fanfic and also english is not my first language so I hope you will manage with grammatical mistakes and like the story I tried my best to improve it.

Chapter 1
Y/n pov
"Oh where I am ? Anybody their ? Who's that ? Can you hear me? " I shouted many times but their was no reply I could see a someone's shadow but can't see the persons face clearly he just wore dark blue silk shirt and his face was hided by his hairs and light rays coming from behind , I was shocked when he suddenly started to speak . His voice was so soft and he was asking me to come with him I was terrified but I was helpless as the place was new for me , I agreed with him and he took me near a beautiful waterfall by looking around i was amazed by nature and it's beauty because everywhere their were green wet grass and tress where shining also the water was crystal clear and still he was hiding his face from me , finally I dared and asked him "why do you bring me here ?" He didn't reply but he started coming close to me by knowing this started to move back but at my bad luck their was a tree behind and got stucked by it he came very close to me that we felt each others breath then I screamed so loudly that my mother came in my room and I realized it was just a dream but wait it was dream in morning and my mother says that dreams that we see in morning comes true someday and who was that guy his voice was so peaceful and even I don't have any boyfriend so many questions in my mind ended just with a statement wakeup fast or you will be late .

Next chapter will be published tomorrow .....
See you again bye 😘